Monday weigh in

I've had a good day had blueberries, mullerlight and banana for brekkie, for lunch I had boiled egg salad...I decided to have a freddo for 5syns but that's just made it worse I want more lol, just going to have a jacket potato with cheese and beans for dinner with a bowl of fruit after for my super free. So haven't cracked yet lol just keep drinking tea every time I want something seems to be working!

I've had a good day had blueberries, mullerlight and banana for brekkie, for lunch I had boiled egg salad...I decided to have a freddo for 5syns but that's just made it worse I want more lol, just going to have a jacket potato with cheese and beans for dinner with a bowl of fruit after for my super free. So haven't cracked yet lol just keep drinking tea every time I want something seems to be working!
I've had home made soup, with my HexB -two brown bread...... Apple, melon, pineapple, grapes with a Orange limited edition Mullerlight tipped over it.. And a chicken mug shot which I added chilli flakes too...... Having bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes for tea !!!!!!!! Can't wait....... Like you drinking tea to keep away from Choc****e !!!!!...... Ohhhhh I can't even say the word now !!!! Xx

Haha lets hope the feeling goes away tomorrow! Well that's me home from work now. No chocolate in the house thank god!

6.5lbs for me :) - But it is my first week so I guess that's expected. Mega fingers crossed for next week!! If I can just keep off the wine this weekend :)

6.5lbs for me :) - But it is my first week so I guess that's expected. Mega fingers crossed for next week!! If I can just keep off the wine this weekend :)
Wow! Well done you that's amazing even for a first week x

Im a new member to the site but my 2nd week of sw.. i didnt go to weigh in last monday as i was at work but will be going this monday.. Excited hopefully lost. :)

Thanks Corrin! It's just so nice seeing the scales going down for a change! ;)

Ghostie - 2 week's without weighing in, your loss will be brilliant I bet!

Thanks Corrin! It's just so nice seeing the scales going down for a change! ;)

Ghostie - 2 week's without weighing in, your loss will be brilliant I bet!
Oh i do hope so.. i feel less bloated ect.. so fingers crossed.. will let you know how i get on :)

Good luck with your first weigh in x
Thank you.. I would weigh myself at home but my scales have broke.. some would say its fate :p

Yeh feel like this could be a bad one, although I'm eating really good just feel like I'm going to crack for some reason! Everytime I go in a shop I'm just wanting to go down the chocolate isle... My hubby is away on work for a few nights so when my sons in bed I get the chocolate craving... Don't no how much my willpower can take lol

Aww you'll do it Hun have u tried the coffee cake u could put option chic in it instead xx

Aww you'll do it Hun have u tried the coffee cake u could put option chic in it instead xx
No I haven't tried that will look it up. I now have a stinking cold so craving the wrong things but I have kept to plan best I can lol got lunch out at a miller and carter today for a birthday so need to have a look at the menu before we go and make my mind up lol x

No I haven't tried that will look it up. I now have a stinking cold so craving the wrong things but I have kept to plan best I can lol got lunch out at a miller and carter today for a birthday so need to have a look at the menu before we go and make my mind up lol x

Well have a nice time Hun x that coffee cake is 1 egg whisk till really fluffy 2 tsp coffee or options for 2 syns and sweetener to taste microwave for 40/60 seconds I'm gonna do the optims one today ;) have a nice time xx

Is everyone ready for their monday weigh in? :)

Cross your fingers scooter-boy.. Ive had plenty of weeks like that lol

Back