Monday weigh in

Well have a nice time Hun x that coffee cake is 1 egg whisk till really fluffy 2 tsp coffee or options for 2 syns and sweetener to taste microwave for 40/60 seconds I'm gonna do the optims one today ;) have a nice time xx
Ohhhh really will try this thanks Hun xx

Really not sure what weigh in will show tonight think I'm heading for a sts, not eaten to much bad just eaten a lot. Good luck everyone x

Monday.. Cant wait to get weighed tonight.. Chinese as a treat.. If ive done well of course :)

Brill week. 3lb off. Bronze and silver body magic awards and also got slimmer of the week. Happy days :) Good luck to everyone weighing in later x
Well done :) x

Tonight at 5.30 x
Ahh same! I just weighed myself on my dads scales before i did he said they werent working but weighed myself anyway.. says i only lost 2 pounds.. hope thats wrong been trying really hard the last 2 weeks be so annoyed if i only lose 2 pounds to show for it :(

Ahh same! I just weighed myself on my dads scales before i did he said they werent working but weighed myself anyway.. says i only lost 2 pounds.. hope thats wrong been trying really hard the last 2 weeks be so annoyed if i only lose 2 pounds to show for it :(

Aww but that would still be a loss though x I know what u mean though 2 weeks ago I wanted 2lb for my stone and only got 1 then last week maintained so I will be so mad if I don't get it and more as like u I have been soo good even added water app mind u that was only sat lol xx you'll do great x

Aww but that would still be a loss though x I know what u mean though 2 weeks ago I wanted 2lb for my stone and only got 1 then last week maintained so I will be so mad if I don't get it and more as like u I have been soo good even added water app mind u that was only sat lol xx you'll do great x

Only a loss will do for me but I very much doubt it...:-( xx

I just can't wait to stock up on xmas pud hi if bars had a taste at group last week and they are lush...and have been craving them all week, so if I don't get a loss ATLEAST I can get my hi if bars lol

Brill week. 3lb off. Bronze and silver body magic awards and also got slimmer of the week. Happy days :) Good luck to everyone weighing in later x

Well done! 3lbs is a great loss. Got my WI later. Hoping for 2 (have been very good). x

well done to you all :).. i didnt get to weigh in at group as the person i go with is sick and couldnt make it and she drives so couldnt get there :(.. Always next week i guess, then that will make it 3 weeks from my last proper weigh in at group!!!

Got my weigh in at 7.30, really hope I've had a loss!!

Back