Monday weigh in

Well done all.

I lost a 1/2 this week which I am mildly gutted at coz Ive been really good. At least its something though so I cant complain. Only 1lb to go for my stone.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done all.

I lost a 1/2 this week which I am mildly gutted at coz Ive been really good. At least its something though so I cant complain. Only 1lb to go for my stone.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's heading in the right direction though, and closer to the stone! Sounds good to me. x

I finally did it I got my stone award. Lost 3 lb xx well done everyone and ghostie it will be more next week Hun xxx

Well done everyone I lost 2lb this week pleased with that xx couldn't get my xmas pud hi if bars though as consultant was ill so no image therapy or anything :( have to wait another week bookbook

Lost 3lbs and got my 1 stone award this week :)

Only half a pound :( gutted as I've been absolutely golden this week! Need to up my exercise I think...

Yay to everyone on their weight losses :party0011:

I lost half a pound.... but it was the half a pound I needed to get to my 3 stones off :D

Well done everyone and I know how everyone says only lost half is feeling as I was the same and 100% but it's still a loss sand that's good. I was feeling like that for a while so upped my water intake with an app everyone using and lost 3 this week xx

Only half a pound :( gutted as I've been absolutely golden this week! Need to up my exercise I think...

Sometimes you don't loose much in your 2nd week because you have a big loss in your 1st week. You will get a good result next week im sure :) x

Well done everyone and I know how everyone says only lost half is feeling as I was the same and 100% but it's still a loss sand that's good. I was feeling like that for a while so upped my water intake with an app everyone using and lost 3 this week xx

What's the app Manda x I need to drink more !!!!
Thanks..

2lb on for me but I started going to the gym so its water weight as my food was on plan!

Back