Monday weigh in

Feeling good today up for trying really hard this week want 2.5lb off for my 2 stone, so going to give it my all! Have a good week everyone xx

Ohh the water apps sound like a great idea I'm terrible with water I generally just forget to drink as silly as it sounds xx

It's still a loss Hun x I don't exercise because I can't with bad knee and ankle do u drink enough xxx

I try and drink a litre of water before lunch and a litre after lunch. Is that enough? Maybe I'll try upping that too! I'm up for anything this week just need more than a half off at next weigh in! :)

I try and drink a litre of water before lunch and a litre after lunch. Is that enough? Maybe I'll try upping that too! I'm up for anything this week just need more than a half off at next weigh in! :)

I've put a few links for apps on here if u put ur weight in it tells u how much u should have mine says 2997mls x

Everyone ready for tomorrow's weigh in....

We have to take food tomorrow night as we are having a food sampling party....:eat:

I couldn't think of anything interesting to take so I am just going to take some chicken thighs and drumsticks.. I'll take the skin off and give then a sprinkle with some spices.... I might mix up a yogurt and mustard dip to go with it, not very inspiring but it will have to do :rolleyes:...

I am not sure what to do about eating as I usually have my tea before the meeting then don't usually eat other than maybe some fruit after, but we are supposed to taste test the food.... I don't really want to over eat but if I don't eat before I go it will give me a false weigh in :hmm:

Everyone ready for tomorrow's weigh in.... We have to take food tomorrow night as we are having a food sampling party....:eat: I couldn't think of anything interesting to take so I am just going to take some chicken thighs and drumsticks.. I'll take the skin off and give then a sprinkle with some spices.... I might mix up a yogurt and mustard dip to go with it, not very inspiring but it will have to do :rolleyes:... I am not sure what to do about eating as I usually have my tea before the meeting then don't usually eat other than maybe some fruit after, but we are supposed to taste test the food.... I don't really want to over eat but if I don't eat before I go it will give me a false weigh in :hmm:
We did our tasting session last week, so all I had all day was a mugshot prior to weigh in...I managed to lose 3 1/2 lb !!!!! but when I got home and weighed myself after sampling the goodies was a stay the same !!!! Ha ha ha... Good luck for later and enjoy your session.. (I did ) .. And hope you get a good weight loss xxx

We did our tasting session last week, so all I had all day was a mugshot prior to weigh in...I managed to lose 3 1/2 lb !!!!! but when I got home and weighed myself after sampling the goodies was a stay the same !!!! Ha ha ha... Good luck for later and enjoy your session.. (I did ) .. And hope you get a good weight loss xxx

I think I have figured out what to do.... I will eat normally till tea then for tea I will have a nice big plate of super free :D that way I should have a normal weigh in and will be able to enjoy tasting the food without being starving and going mad.

Good luck for weigh ins everyone, I had a good week but off plan weekend..lost 9.5lb last 3 weigh ins, so just let myself have a bad weekend, although I know feel stupid for doing so hope I haven't done to much damage!! So I hoping to get a sts tonight x

Lost 2lb this week :)

Some great losses this week - well done to you all!

I had a small gain of 1lb which is more confusing than catastrophic. I was 100% for 6 days out of 7 but had one planned flexi day where I planned and had 40 syns. Could that one meal really have caused a 1lb gain?

There's a chance it could be hormonal (not sure as I'm bit erratic in terms of totm at the mo) but welcome any views/experiences on surprise gains...

Alison

Back