Monday weigh in

1lb loss for me this week :)

Good Luck to all for WI.

1/2 off for me this week.

2lbs off this week. Takes my average weekly loss to 2.25 lbs/week which I guess is a healthy rate?

Maintain this week which I'm okay with as upped the exercise again :)

Maintain this week which I'm okay with as upped the exercise again :)

Does adding exercise slow your weight loss initially?

Well done for yesterday every one I didn't go bad sore stomach and felt bloated since jan so had scan in jan and they said everything was ok so went back last week and they said it sounds like IBS so they've gavel tablets to stop bloating (hopefully) so back on 100% now again x

Well my hard work in the week paid off I lost 3.5lb ...got into my 11s andddd got my 2stone award so very happy bunny :) xx

Well my hard work in the week paid off I lost 3.5lb ...got into my 11s andddd got my 2stone award so very happy bunny :) xx

Fabulous! Well done - according to your stats that means you are more than half way there!

:)

Fabulous! Well done - according to your stats that means you are more than half way there!

:)

Yes thats at very true never noticed that lol. Hoping to get there by June next year for my sisters wedding in Cyprus :)

Yay peeps.... so great to move down into the next stone bracket :D:D

WOW CAN'T BELIEVE IT..... LOST 4 LBS..... GOT MY 2.1/2 STONE CERTIFICATE AND GOT MY CLUB 10 ACHIEVEMENT..... Only thing it's the first class I've been unable to stay to...!!!!!!!!

STS this week. My wedding anniversary and new job celebrations :rolleyes:

Back