Monday weigh in

Good luck everyone! My class starts in 2 hours.. eeek!

WOW CAN'T BELIEVE IT..... LOST 4 LBS..... GOT MY 2.1/2 STONE CERTIFICATE AND GOT MY CLUB 10 ACHIEVEMENT..... Only thing it's the first class I've been unable to stay to...!!!!!!!!

Very impressive loss! Fabulous! Did you do anything special/different to achieve this?

Congratulations on all your loses! :D Hope all your good luck rubs off on me tomorrow morning :)

WOW CAN'T BELIEVE IT..... LOST 4 LBS..... GOT MY 2.1/2 STONE CERTIFICATE AND GOT MY CLUB 10 ACHIEVEMENT..... Only thing it's the first class I've been unable to stay to...!!!!!!!!
Wow what did you do this week?? Fab well done...what a shame u could stay x

Well I gained a lb but had a weekend of eAting and drinking so never mind ha will get that off this week x

I lost a mahooosive 4 1/2 pounds this week :D

6.5lbs in two weeks!! I was on holiday last week so I didn't get a chance to weigh in. :)

Have you stuck your certificates on the fridge... show 'em off boy show 'em off :D

My first week and I've lost 8.5 pounds. So happy :). Really motivated to do this as I want to lose my baby weight after having my little boy 8 weeks ago xx

My first week and I've lost 8.5 pounds. So happy :). Really motivated to do this as I want to lose my baby weight after having my little boy 8 weeks ago xx

Wow Vicky that's massive.... What a great start :D

Heh can I join you all? I joined again last Monday... I've been here b4 and lost 7st but post baby weight hasn't shifted- infact I've gained loads during and after my baby girl was born & now I need a good kick up the bum! Gotta get slim :D

Got everything crossed for good results tomoro night.... Good luck to y'all too!

Back