Monday weigh in

That's fabulous.... Well done scooter! What a massive achievement! I'm at that point where I can't imagine ever losing that much weight and getting to my target.....seems like an impossible task!
You can and will Slinky....just stay focused and write everything down.....if you slip a day, start afresh !!!! , but keep going... xx

Reasonably good week, if you don't count the bottle of wine at the weekend ?

Wow, 4.5lbs, what a fab loss!!! Soo jealous!

Roll on 7.30, then I can relax!

x

Lost 4-1/2 lb, got my 3 stone certificate and slimmer of the week....!!!!!
GET IN THERE !!!! WELL CHUFFED !!!!

Well done!

Good luck everyone else for the later weigh ins!

2 and a half pounds off for me today which I'm made up with!

-0.5 for me today. I'm delighted with that, I know it seems tiny, but after losing 6 last I really wasn't expecting much. OH lost 3 which is fantastic. This brings our totals at 3 weeks to 8lb for me and 12.5 for OH!

Looking forward to a great week.

Well done Monday weighers..... Some fantastic losses!

Slinky x

-0.5 for me today. I'm delighted with that, I know it seems tiny, but after losing 6 last I really wasn't expecting much. OH lost 3 which is fantastic. This brings our totals at 3 weeks to 8lb for me and 12.5 for OH!

Looking forward to a great week.

Well done Monday weighers..... Some fantastic losses!

Slinky x

A loss is a loss Slinky and OH..... Well done both xx keep it up..

Well done scooter, slinky and mrs CC! 2lb off for me today, am happy with that :)

Well done everyone! 3lb off for me tonight :D

I only lost half a pound again

Super losses this week!!! Another 4lbs for me too! Onwards & downwards :D

VM, I remember you from the pregnancy thread! You were having your LO around the time I had just found out I was preggers last summer. Hope things are well with your LO!

Well done on the losses every one!

Bloodcoveredprincess, don't be disapointed with half a pound. A loss is still a loss and over time all those 'only' little half pounds all add up. My leader says at this time of year anyone whose sticking with it and at least trying is doing so well! So many people would think sod it! It's a month till christmas, I'll enjoy myself until the new year and worry about it then. And in that time can put on anything up to a stone! Whereas going to group and sticking to SW might not mean we have massive losses, but it means we can stay the same and minimise those big gains. That's the way I'm looking at it anyway!

2lb lost and got my 1.5st award :D

5lbs this week! And I won Miss Slinky.. So embarassing! :p I'm so relieved to have finally found a diet that works for me!

Hi all I used to weigh on a tuesday but started back on plan last monday. Hope you dont mind me joining you guys. I am really chuffed to say ive lost 7lbs this first week, what a confidence boost. Even managed to stay on plan working nights!!!!
Brilliant Parker..well done !!!

Back