Monday weigh in

Forgot to chip in on Monday!! 2lbs for me this week!

I'm really pleased with that, gutted I didn't get that extra half a pound to get my 1 stone award!!!!

Well done everyone, all inspirations to me ?

Adele
x

VM, I remember you from the pregnancy thread! You were having your LO around the time I had just found out I was preggers last summer. Hope things are well with your LO!

Hi there! Yeah I had my daughter on 23/8 - can't believe it was so long ago now! : D

I ended up piling weight on on mat leave & I'm just back on track now! How's things with u ?

Hi there! Yeah I had my daughter on 23/8 - can't believe it was so long ago now! : D

I ended up piling weight on on mat leave & I'm just back on track now! How's things with u ?

Aw bless! I can't believe how quick time has gone! Was just talking earlier about how its gone so quick since last christmas when I was pregnant!

I had a horrid time to begin with, had an emergency c-section, LO had awful relux and I ended up with PND. But we are all in a much better place right now! I lost most of the baby weight doing WW, but have a few pounds at least to lose to get back to where I was and then I'll decide if I want to lose more, which is why I'm back on SW.

You've done so well to get back on track ! What did you have? Losing in time for the next?!?! Lol

I wish I'd stuck at it when I rejoined and she was 6 weeks but just couldn't ! Lots. & lots to lose this time but I'm so determined!

Good luck fellow Monday weighers!

How is everyone feeling about today.

Iv had a really great food week, been 100% everyday (except weigh day last week) so have been feeling great.

However, I did take a sneaky peak this morning and it seems as though iv actually put weight on this week (1.5lbs). I don't weigh in until 730, so jim hoping something miraculous will happen between now and then, but as I weighed with a completely empty belly, I very much doubt that will happen. Feeling pretty dissapointed! My losses are usually pretty sporadic, but after a very small -0.5 last week, I was expecting good things from this week :(

If scales show a gain at group later, I will definitely try some red days this week as I know carbs are not usually my friends!

Good luck to everyone else

S x

Good luck fellow Monday weighers!

How is everyone feeling about today.

Iv had a really great food week, been 100% everyday (except weigh day last week) so have been feeling great.

However, I did take a sneaky peak this morning and it seems as though iv actually put weight on this week (1.5lbs). I don't weigh in until 730, so jim hoping something miraculous will happen between now and then, but as I weighed with a completely empty belly, I very much doubt that will happen. Feeling pretty dissapointed! My losses are usually pretty sporadic, but after a very small -0.5 last week, I was expecting good things from this week :(

If scales show a gain at group later, I will definitely try some red days this week as I know carbs are not usually my friends!

Good luck to everyone else

S x

Slinky... I've had a fantastic week, stuck to it religiously and only lost a 1lb.... Feel gutted really x

Google what a pound of fat actually looks like and see if you are still disappointed

Hi All

My first weigh in after rejoining again last week and I lost 4 1/2lbs. I am hoping to lose 2 1/2lbs next week so I have have my 1/2 stone award. I am really chuffed.

Lynn

2 1/2 for me and got my stone award

Gained 2 1/2lb tonight boo! It's star week though.

Wow,

2.5 loss, which is good for me!! Plus, I got my 1 stone award, SOW, SOM, and my bronze body magic award!!! What a boost.

Hope everyone is feeling great. ?

x

1lb lost last week and this week I sts, back on track this week

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Slinky... I've had a fantastic week, stuck to it religiously and only lost a 1lb.... Feel gutted really x

Ahh scooter....sorry to hear that! I feel very similar as I only lost -0.5 last night after another fantastic week. That puts me at 1lb loss after 2 pretty great weeks.

I never seem to lose weight steadily....it's nothing for a few weeks and then a big loss, it's very frustrating. Gearing up for a good loss next week though!

Good luck scooter....it all evens out in the end, so I'm certain that you'll have a good loss next week!

Sx

Ahh scooter....sorry to hear that! I feel very similar as I only lost -0.5 last night after another fantastic week. That puts me at 1lb loss after 2 pretty great weeks.

I never seem to lose weight steadily....it's nothing for a few weeks and then a big loss, it's very frustrating. Gearing up for a good loss next week though!

Good luck scooter....it all evens out in the end, so I'm certain that you'll have a good loss next week!

Sx

maybe you are both building muscle x

Back