Monday weigh in

2.5lbs this week and I hit the two stone mark! Yippee!

Well done to everyone who lost this week! 1lb gain for me, but I expected it so am not down about it and will get back on track this week. :)

hope you you feel better soon princess!

Well done to everyone who lost this week! 1lb gain for me, but I expected it so am not down about it and will get back on track this week. :)

hope you you feel better soon princess!

Thanks honey... I am feeling better, but not quite right.... I must have a word with the doc :D

Hi everyone I've changed from a Wednesday morning weigh in to a monday evening weigh in. Which has resulted in a gain of 4 £ but I knew that would happen so heres to next week x x

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just about to leave for weigh in! I'm really nervous this week! - Can't decide if I've had a good or bad week.. x

As you say gilly, you expected it, so you can move forward back on track. There's nothing worse than a gain when you can't explain it! Well done with the 3lb loss Parker!

4lb off for me this week, which makes up for my 1lb gain last week! :)

Maintain this week which is exactly what I hoped and planned for so I'm happy :) hoping to lose 4.5lb over next two weeks so I can get my 3.5stone award before Xmas :)

3.5lbs on this week but that's after 8days in NYC eating bagels, pizza, cheesecake & donuts! Now... Time to get this shifted... Started with scanbran tonight & a syn free day!

Hi Everyone :bighug:

My names Vicky. Im not really new to Slimming World or Minimins but its been sometime since I was here.

I am going to check out a new group next week and if I like it I am signing back up Monday 30th December.

I will be weighing in on Monday nights and just wanted to introduce myself a little before I re start. To date Iv lost approx 45lbs about 24lbs with SW.

Im looking to lose another 2 stone to get to my target weight.

Anyhow looking forward to hanging around here.

Bye for now

Hi Everyone :bighug: My names Vicky. Im not really new to Slimming World or Minimins but its been sometime since I was here. I am going to check out a new group next week and if I like it I am signing back up Monday 30th December. I will be weighing in on Monday nights and just wanted to introduce myself a little before I re start. To date Iv lost approx 45lbs about 24lbs with SW. Im looking to lose another 2 stone to get to my target weight. Anyhow looking forward to hanging around here. Bye for now
WELCOME VICKY.... GOOD LUCK xx

Lost 1/2 pound this week cus wasnt good for 2 days due to my graduation and an ann summers party x

My last weigh in Id gained 1 and a half lbs this week... I am an on off Member of Slimming World. But I rejoined in Jan. I got my stone award this year but have since slipped back. I recently am not doing well. I currently sit at 10lb loss. :( thinking of doing Success Express Monday to Sunday.

Back