Monday weigh in

Either in Monday and had 6lb on but it was Xmas+star week so not too bothered!

Hi guys and girls, my names lucy and will be doing SW by myself from Monday so may I please join ur weigh in day, Im 5ft 4 and have no idea what I weigh at the moment last time I weighed I was around 12.6 hoping to get down to 10 by May if that's possible. Look forward to sharing our journeys together xx

Hi all,
I'm starting my big diet on Monday and my weigh in day will be a Monday. I have about 20lbs to lose before April so hopefully about 1.5lbs a week. I've not weighed myself yet as I am saving that for Monday when I start, so hopefully I wont get too big a shock!
I'm looking forward to sharing my weightloss journey with you all and getting loads of tips and support along the way. I think a lot of motivation will be needed.x

Hello!
I am rejoining a class tomorrow after falling seriously off the wagon. I reached target at the end of 2012 and maintained quite well for 6 months but it has now gone horribly wrong.
I will update my stats tomorrow when I have been officially weighed!
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow,
Catherine

Hi everyone! I'm rejoining tonight too after being off plan for about 4months, but I need to get this weight shifted (or at least be heading in he right direction) for my friends wedding in May!
I also have a competition with the bf on the go (he's got a bit to lose too, but he's doing Atkins) to see who's dropped the most by valentines day & his bday (April). I'm getting a lovely dress out of him if I win...which I will!!
I'm going to stick to it, I have to, I don't want to wear a plus size dress for this wedding, and my old uni mates will be there too and they won't have seen me since 2011!

I'll be doing the gym along side Sw so hopefully I'll lose inches too
Good luck everyone!
Hope to hear some good news from next week!

Xx

i am back too after a 6 month absence :eek: in that time i have gained 8.5lbs. So today is my first home wi (quit group in the summer:eek:) and the scales say 11st 10lb so onwards and downwards for next week. Good luck to everyone still to wi xxxxx

Hello Monday weighers!
I have rejoined a new group this morning.
I have gained 13lbs since I hit target in September 2012. Not very proud of that but today is a new start and hopefully I will be back to target in a few months.
I am actually really looking forward to it,
Good luck everyone,

Hello Monday weighers! I have rejoined a new group this morning. I have gained 13lbs since I hit target in September 2012. Not very proud of that but today is a new start and hopefully I will be back to target in a few months. I am actually really looking forward to it, Good luck everyone,

13lb is nothing in over a year, you'll be back at target in no time! Good luck xx

Lost 4lbs a stone now in 6 weeks :). Also won slimmer of the week and the raffle x

Thank you. Your loss is fantastic. Well done. Have you found it hard?

Thanks, I'm pretty proud of me so far, but still a way to go. Wouldn't say it's been hard, it's a total cliche, but it's the change in lifestyle, and tbh, I've been really lazy about things lately. Back on the bandwagon, and just planned my week's menu, then going shopping tomorrow, and that should get me back on track. I've really been craving the healthier meals I had been making, and the structure I had in place previously, so hopefully this time next year, I'll be a target member :D

2 1/2lb off tonight for me :D

Congrats to everyone with great losses this week! :) First weigh-in after 3 weeks of being completely off the rails but somehow managed to lose 1/2 pound so am chuffed with that. Now it's time to get back on track again!

Hi, well done on all your losses. I didnt weigh this wk because i was at work, but accordin to my own scales i put 5lb on over the festive/new yr period. So currently at 11st 1lb, so im lookin forward to that bein less nxt mon. Strugglin a bit to get out of eatin those lovely treats i had over xmas tho :-/ xx

SW 12st 3.5lbs CW 10st 10lbs

Back