Monday weigh in

Oooo forgot to update on here yesterday!! I restarted and weighed in at 15st 6lbs - heaviest ever for me! Onwards and downwards everyone! xxx

I started SW again last Monday evening so I will be joining this post properly this coming Monday. I will be weighing at home mid week so I have an idea of what to expect at group on Monday.

Good luck everyone

Subscribing :) I'm also a Monday weigher

Feeling nervous for tomorrow!
Have stuck to plan all week so far so I know it should be fine but still have butterflies!!

Feeling nervous for tomorrow! Have stuck to plan all week so far so I know it should be fine but still have butterflies!!

Same here! Im a serial weigher and my scales are usually spot on, I've stuck to plan 100% an it looks like I'm set for a gain this week :-( hopefully it corrects itself next week

I've been great all week until yesterday.... The biscuits were open... Think I had 4.... And had 4 vodkas.... I can see a gain... On a plus though my hubby had 2 takeaways this weekend and I turned them both down! Ate 3/4 chips of his just! I really want my Christmas gain gone but can't see that happening :0(

I've been beating myself up the last couple of days for caving in and I come on this thread and looks like I'm not the only one. Can't seem to shake the Christmas junk cravings! Hope it goes well for everyone tomorrow... I'll have my fingers and toes crossed! Lol xx

I've been beating myself up the last couple of days for caving in and I come on this thread and looks like I'm not the only one. Can't seem to shake the Christmas junk cravings! Hope it goes well for everyone tomorrow... I'll have my fingers and toes crossed! Lol xx

Good luck, don't beat yourself up over it, that only leads to comfort eating and giving up. It's tough enough to get back on plan when you feel good, no need to make it harder. It's a total cliche, but just draw a line each time you fall off the bandwagon and focus on the reasons you started slimming world in the first place. Have a visual cue if that helps, like a jar of coins or marbles for each pound you lose to remind you how well you have done xxx

Good luck to all Monday weighers! 2lb off for me this week x

Morning lovelies x a maintain 4 me which I am very happy with as I've been synning like crazy last week! Todays a new start :) started new diary if there's any other Monday weighers wanting to subscribe :eek: hv a great day! Lx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun,
Just read ur post and thats exactly what happened to me! Christmas came & I gave in to too much 4 too long! However, starting a fresh today, we're in control & thats what u should remember. Started a diary yesterday if u fancy subscribing? Hv a great Monday! Lx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week one just done (am doing SW at home) - 5lbs off!

Am so pleased! It was my son's birthday party and I was an absolute gannet as well!

Good luck to everyone for today and well done for losses so far!

First week weigh In done and I've lost a lovely 3.8. Not the most I've lost in a week but I did have a cheeky take away so I'm still happy with The loss!

Week one just done (am doing SW at home) - 5lbs off!

Am so pleased! It was my son's birthday party and I was an absolute gannet as well!

Good luck to everyone for today and well done for losses so far!

Well done! That's amazing be proud!

Back