Monday weigh in

Hey can I join in? I finally joined a club in Oct, after trying it at home. I'm one of the slow losers, but hey the weight didn't all come on overnight-or did it?! :p

2lb off this week, but this was spread over two weeks, due to work commitments. Just 1 more pound till I get my 3.5lb Christmas gain off!

Well ill done to all you this week for your losses

SB

Lost 1.5lb this wk, current weight 10st 13.5lb. Nd to lose 3.5lb to get rid of the xmas gain. Head still not fully in it though ?

SW 12st 3.5lbs CW 10st 10lbs

7.5lbs gone this week! Such a relief as I put 10lbs on over Christmas!!

Put on 2.5lbs on monday :( but determined to get it off next week :)

Put on 2.5lbs on monday :( but determined to get it off next week :)

You'll get that shifted no probs! I gained 5.5lbs in the past two weeks but got 5 back off this week! Good luck trying :D (superfree, superspeed, scanbran :D )

You'll get that shifted no probs! I gained 5.5lbs in the past two weeks but got 5 back off this week! Good luck trying :D (superfree, superspeed, scanbran :D )

Well done hun! Is the scanbran nice though do u eat it on its on? What superspeed fruit/veg u been eating x

Well done hun! Is the scanbran nice though do u eat it on its on? What superspeed fruit/veg u been eating x

I've been eating mushy peas, onions, peppers, mushrooms, butternut squash soup & baked beans!

Couldn't decide what to eat yesterday & didn't fancy anything so we had plain pasta with mushy peas and sweet corn mixed in & seasoning- actually was tasty!

My husband is veggie so he made a big pot of slow cooker stew without meat- spuds, carrots, onions, mushrooms & Bigga peas :0) just some Worcester sauce, few spoons of gravy granules and seasoning- oh & 2 stock cubes! Loads of onions in it.... And I count it as 2 syns a portion.

I try not to have many syns during the week!

Scan bran isn't too bad.... I have it with laughing cow extra light triangles- one per scan bran slice- or sliced banana- it's also nice with cottage cheese, curry powder added and a teaspoon of mango chutney to sweeten and syn!

When I'm eating it I try to think of how it is really helping my weight loss- helps me get it down lol

I think I will probably have a big gain - have fallen off the wagon in a spectacular way and it's only week 2!

Onwards and upwards (and downwards in a lbs sense!) tomorrow

Well, I don't know how, but I lost 1lb :eek:

Feel like I've been given a 2nd chance!!

Back on the straight an narrow today. Good luck to everyone today :)

Morning everyone x 2.75 lbs loss for me today x happy, but I'd like to lose a bit less each week at the moment so I can start maintaining soon. Happy Christmas gain has finally gone though! Hv a great day everyone x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back