Monday weigh in

Hi everyone!

I had my initial weigh in on Monday- 14st 1lb and 5' 2". I'd love to lose 4.5st.

I'm usually a serial weigher but I really want to wait until my official weigh in on Monday evening :)

How about shaking ur usual diet up, make it ur mission to eat/make things you don't normally have. I done this a few weeks back and lost 6lb, wish I had of kept a food diary to repeat every few weeks
Thank you. You have similar stats to me. Congrats on your loss so far! 6lb loss sounds AMAZING.

I live with my family and they eat very unhealthily. I cooked a batch of syn free pasta, but it got eaten by my brothers (well they put a big pile on their plate, wasn't to their liking so they threw it in the bin... made me so sad. They don't believe in SW and think a trip to the gym and bobs your uncle). Apologies for the rant.

And I eat curry and rice nearly everyday (my lovely mum cooks it, but she is very generous with the amount of oil that she uses). What kind of foods do you eat? I am a serial snacker :( and snickers are my enemy. I could probably eat 5 snack bar snickers (40.7g each) together. I'm trying to have fruit to snack, so kiwis, mangos are my go to's at the mo....

Hi everyone!

I had my initial weigh in on Monday- 14st 1lb and 5' 2". I'd love to lose 4.5st.

I'm usually a serial weigher but I really want to wait until my official weigh in on Monday evening :)

Good luck! :)

Thank you. You have similar stats to me. Congrats on your loss so far! 6lb loss sounds AMAZING. I live with my family and they eat very unhealthily. I cooked a batch of syn free pasta, but it got eaten by my brothers (well they put a big pile on their plate, wasn't to their liking so they threw it in the bin... made me so sad. They don't believe in SW and think a trip to the gym and bobs your uncle). Apologies for the rant. And I eat curry and rice nearly everyday (my lovely mum cooks it, but she is very generous with the amount of oil that she uses). What kind of foods do you eat? I am a serial snacker :( and snickers are my enemy. I could probably eat 5 snack bar snickers (40.7g each) together. I'm trying to have fruit to snack, so kiwis, mangos are my go to's at the mo.... Good luck! :)

I also live at home but I cook my food myself, mainly coz I'm the only veggie in the house. Over Christmas I treated myself to a Breville Halo it's def helped. I make SW chips, wedges or roast potatoes, I add spices like paprika, peri peri or Cajun (all syn free) they taste amazing, no need for oil either just use sunflower fry light.

I also use the Blue Dragon dried noodles, par boil for 4 mins, drain an add to a tesco mushroom stir fry and quorn chicken pieces. This week I experimented a little, I added a honey chilli sauce to my stir fry and noodles (10 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp honey and crushed chilli - 2 syns) tastes lovely and also a honey mustard sauce (3tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp English mustard and season)....smells horrid before cooking until the soy sauce evaporates but makes a lovely sweet sauce.

I make my own curries from scratch too, I'm not keen on mushy pea curry and all Indian curries are tomato based which is great. Start with 250ml veg stock, tin of chopped tomato then add your curry powder and veg. I got pilau rice seasoning from the Schwartz range so it's like eating a takeaway :)

I don't eat chocolate, crisps are my big problem but so far this week I've had none :) Last night I attempted a syn free rice pudding, then added a raspberry and blackberry yogurt it turned out well :)

Personally I think if u experiment and try new things it will keep u interested and will shake it all up, I've starting eating later at night too it really stops me snacking on crisps and junk food.

I hope I've given you a few ideas :) :) let me know how u get on

Just found this thread only took me two weeks haha but hey guys

Last tuesday I lost 12.5lb Tuesday just gone I lost another 4lb

Half way through my first week and already itching to hop on the scales!!!! Help me stay away from them people!!! ;-)

Hi hun x being ur 1st week I'd definitely stay away from them, you'll b really happy at w.i. with just how much u lose x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, not hoping for much tomorrow: sts would b a welcomed sight but I feel it'll b a gain due to an awful start to the week. I'm prepared for it though & just looking forward to having a good week next week, starting after I w.i. tomorrow morning.
Good luck for tomorrow everyone, loss or gain, we're all fab for doing what we're doing :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Off the rails last night with lots of drink and some popcorn & crisps... Really wanted my 2st award this week too :0(

Its my husbands birthday today. We had friends round last night and have been out for lunch today. I have not made wise choices! Thats all ​ I have to say!!

Might not be as bad as you think Vm, if you've been good the rest of the week and get back on plan today, you could still have a good loss. How far are you away from 2st?

I've 2lbs to lose to get my 2st! Craving chocolate today so just had two biscuits too! I'm going to a different class this week- on thurs night - so I've longer before WI but know that's me going to be good til then!

Back