Monday weigh in

I also need 2lbs this week to get my two stone not had the best week and to top it off ive now got a water infection and cant get to the docs till tomorrow :-( so not looking good for weigh in tomorrow night x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I also need 2lbs this week to get my two stone not had the best week and to top it off ive now got a water infection and cant get to the docs till tomorrow :-( so not looking good for weigh in tomorrow night x Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww no :0( can you not get to out of hours surgery ? Drink lots and lots of water and hopefully this will not only help u feel better and cleanse ur system but also stop ur body retaining fluid if u aren't well x

Another lb off! 7lb in 3 weeks!

good luck to everyone else today! X

Well.....I no I was completely expecting a gain, but 2lbs was a bit more than I wanted 2c on the scales :( hey ho, it was a horrible week, this one's going 2b so much better! :eek:
Good luck to everyone else today x L x
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well.....I no I was completely expecting a gain, but 2lbs was a bit more than I wanted 2c on the scales :( hey ho, it was a horrible week, this one's going 2b so much better! :eek:
Good luck to everyone else today x L x

2lb isn't a disaster. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get to your goal, as long as you get there!

2lb isn't a disaster. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get to your goal, as long as you get there!

Thanks hun xx main thing is I know why it happened which means that I can rectify the problem this wk x K x

Whoop whoop!! 3lb off tonight!! 12lb in 3 weeks!! So pleased!! Now I have a stinking cold to celebrate!!!!!!

Week 1: -6lb
Week 2: -3lb

3lb off tonight yey! Got myself refocused! :D

Back