Monday weigh in

Bloody Brill! I can only dream for a 3lb loss ;)

Ah thanks I wasn't expecting it tbh as it's star week and even though I've been good I normally only manage 1lb that week,so I'm mega chuffed :D

1.5lb off for me so 10lbs in 4 weeks. Really hoping with a bit of an exercise push I might get -2lbs next week.

I lost another 5lb this week making it 21.5lb in 3 weeks and got me the slimmer of the month :cool: thats 5 awards in a month and personally Im really enjoying the food and the support from Slimming World

3lbs down last night! That's 2st 1/2lb in total! Thrilled with that!

I lost another 5lb this week making it 21.5lb in 3 weeks and got me the slimmer of the month :cool: thats 5 awards in a month and personally Im really enjoying the food and the support from Slimming World

Well done both, great losses :)
Buzzy 21.5lbs in 3 weeks is amazing, well done, you must be thrilled :) xx

Hi

Hi I started SW 4 week ago and my first week I lost 6lb :) so far I have lost 7lb, I just keep thinking is that bad, I stick to the plan and started walking my dog for an hour
a day even though I find it difficult to walk because I get so out of breath, I weigh 16'10 at the moment and I am a vegetarian so green plan it is for me.
Well done to everyone xx

I have had a pretty good week this week. Feeling really bloated and yuk so not looking forward to tomorrow.
Good luck to you all

Me neither I'm dreading tomorrow went off the rails abit the last 3 days and feel guilty now though !!!! X

After an apple crumble with cream for pudding after sunday roast today I am not feeling to great about the scales tomorrow.

Good luck everyone

Back