Monday weigh in

1.5lbs off for me this week! Only 1lb to go before I drop into the next stone! Yippee x

Happy valentines everyone. Syn free breakfast and lunch for to try and minimise any damage done tonight, the first time we've managed to go out on valentines day since the kids were born.

2-1/2lb off for me, won couple of the year last week and tonight received my certificate and pen holder etc... so that's 4stone 2-1/2lb I've lost so far....loving it...LOVING IT XXX

Little gain this week but I'm ok with it :)

Was my first weigh in tonight & I've lost 5.5lb :party0011:

Was a little shocked as didn't think I would loose that much, found the week really easy too :) Has defiantly given me a confidence boost to keep going with it! Xx

1.5lb off this week which although i know it's brill it's my smallest loss so far so I'm going to mix things up a bit this week :)

Takes me to 10lb in 4 weeks which I'm happy with :)

Was my first weigh in tonight & I've lost 5.5lb :party0011:

Was a little shocked as didn't think I would loose that much, found the week really easy too :) Has defiantly given me a confidence boost to keep going with it! Xx

1.5lb off this week which although i know it's brill it's my smallest loss so far so I'm going to mix things up a bit this week :)

Takes me to 10lb in 4 weeks which I'm happy with :)

Well done both, great losses.x

Back