Monday weigh in

Hi all. Relatively new to all this & hoping to join this little weigh in group :)

Last week was my 1st on SW & I lost a whole 4lbs :D I'm delighted with the result & what makes it even better is the fact I had a battered saugage & chips from our local chip shop (slip-up on Saturday after my DS football training) oops.

Hi all. Relatively new to all this & hoping to join this little weigh in group :)

Last week was my 1st on SW & I lost a whole 4lbs :D I'm delighted with the result & what makes it even better is the fact I had a battered saugage & chips from our local chip shop (slip-up on Saturday after my DS football training) oops.

Great loss and well done !!!!
Never mind the chippy, I always have chips, roe and fish cake after weigh in, and I've lost over 4 stone since September !!!! xx

I forgot to post on Monday!

4lbs off for me this week which means I am finally in the 16s! Yippee!

Hi guys... Would you mind if I joined you all? I'm moving from a home weigh in on a Wednesday to weighing at class on a Monday evening... I've been going since the beginning of January but have been doing sw from home since January last year, I've lost roughly 3 stone so far xxx

Great loss and well done !!!!
Never mind the chippy, I always have chips, roe and fish cake after weigh in, and I've lost over 4 stone since September !!!! xx

Thanks Scooter-boy :)

Im actually enjoying getting back into the healthy way of eating again.....but will definitely be having little treats along the way ;)

Well done to everyone this week. Great losses again.
I didnt weigh this week as have been away and now I really dont want to weigh on monday :mad:
I was totally off plan whilst away. Really ashamed of myself really as was eating for eatings sake!
Only myself to blame but back to it now for a little damage limitation!!

Wow 1.5lbs off this week. I am gobsmacked as I was expecting a half term gain after all the cafes we went to. Although I did make good choices as much as possible and walked miles around the NEC and Warwick Castle. Good luck to everybody x

1lb on for me. Just pleased it wasnt more!. Unfortunately its my birthday on Saturday so need to be 100% on plan for the rest of the week if I want to get a loss next week.

Can I join you lovely Monday weighers please?

My first weigh-in (of this attempt!) today, 2.5lb off, I don't tend to do big losses and I wasn't 100% this week, so I'm very happy with that. x

Another gain boo :( I need to get my head sorted and get the losses going again!

1.5lb off for me... Bit low for me tbh but its a loss and we like losses haha :D

P.S. I did get slimmer of the month again too so it made up for the low loss hehehe

Maintained for me again. Have been waiting for important test results for ages and we'll finally get them this thursday. Think it's just been so on my mind that I haven't been able to muster the energy to stay on plan this month. Hard to motivate myself BUT enough is enough! I'm back on plan fully from today and tracking everything. I made a gorgeous lunch of roasted veggies and quinoa for today and mushy pea curry for tonight. Bought myself a cute little notebook to write everything down too.

Hope you're all well. I'll read back over the thread later with my cuppa and fruit! :)

Back