Monday weigh in

Lost 5lb this week... Thats 4st 7.5lb since january 3rd :D

Wow! That's an amazing amount it have lost in such a short time!

Really gutted, put 3lbs on this week! I've not been that bad really :-( But I did lose 6 1/2 lbs last week so maybe that's why? ?? Sharon

Maybe it's just a readjustment from last week. 6.5 seems crazy high unless you have a huge amount of weight to loose. The most I've ever done is 4lbs and it killed me to do it! Could be fluid retention? Hopefully things will settle out next week for you.

Down a half lb for me. Delighted with that as I'm having to eat crazy amounts of pasta and bread before my coeliac test next month.

Happy happy happy Littlemiss today... I got on the scales and I've lost another 2lb this week. That puts me at 11.6 which means in the last 13 weeks I've lost 2 stone :) Good luck to everyone else on the scales today.x

Congrats.. That's amazing :) I'm down 2 pounds! Only 4 to go to my target!! It would be great to have it all gone when lend ends but know the last few pounds are a killer to get off

Happy happy happy Littlemiss today...
I got on the scales and I've lost another 2lb this week. That puts me at 11.6 which means in the last 13 weeks I've lost 2 stone :)
Good luck to everyone else on the scales today.x
Well done. Thats fabulous. Not far to go.

I have finally got back to target today. Now to maintain!!!

Congrats.. That's amazing :) I'm down 2 pounds! Only 4 to go to my target!! It would be great to have it all gone when lend ends but know the last few pounds are a killer to get off

Well done Caroline. I found the last few pounds so difficult! I hope its easier for you x

Hi I weigh-in on a Monday morning too. I started on 6th January and have done really well up to today! I have lost 2 stone 4 lbs, and was slimmer of the month for January, February and March but today had put on 1/2 a pound!!!!! I have lost some impetus over the past couple of weeks and thinking about Syns far far far too much!!! I keep picking at things. I have been so motivated until the past 2 weeks and need to get back on track as I still need to lose a lot of weight before reaching my target. Thanks for reading and any tips would be appreciated!!!

In total shock! Down 2lbs! I've been stuck between 12st and 12st3 for around 2 months and I've finally gotten into the 11s! Clearly too much vodka, Prosecco, food and dancing did the trick!

Another 2lb off for me this week, I'm on a losing streak :D 10lb over past 5 weeks!

Congrats everyone on your losses :) I'll be joining the Monday WI crew as of next week for my first meeting!

off to weigh in today after my first week of trying to maintain! Will see what happens.
Good luck everyone x

Back