Monday weigh in

I didn't weigh yesterday morning as I couldn't get to group because I was working :(
Hoping for a good loss next Monday :)

Well done to everyone yesterday xx

Wow buzzy that is awesome!!

Anytime :) I'll be honest, I hate losing half a pound, especially when I have been good, but it's usually followed by a 3lb loss the next week. I keep remembering I didn't gain it overnight, I won't lose is overnight.

Definite pattern emerging with my weight loss.... A lot like you said... I can only describe it as 'see-sawing'. My resistance to temptation is low today.

could i ask for advice, im only on here this is my second week... i commented on a monday morning weigh in group but i was late weighing myself monday gone, so i weighed tuesday evening, and put my weightloss down then, so i usually would weigh in the evening time, so if i weighed thismorning and i stayed the same.. should i just accept that or if i weigh this evening and im down do i accept that? .... i have already put STS in my signature.. but just not happy xxx

could i ask for advice, im only on here this is my second week... i commented on a monday morning weigh in group but i was late weighing myself monday gone, so i weighed tuesday evening, and put my weightloss down then, so i usually would weigh in the evening time, so if i weighed thismorning and i stayed the same.. should i just accept that or if i weigh this evening and im down do i accept that? .... i have already put STS in my signature.. but just not happy xxx

You're best weighing around the same time. I get weighed around half 7 on Monday evenings, but my scales can show +2lbs that morning.

First week SW'er here. Lost 4lbs in today's weight-in although I've syned left, right and centre last week.. :eek: I would have rocked the scales had I watched what I ate a little more, oh well.. Here's to another week :)

3lb loss very happy with that as went out Saturday and had cocktails! Also I'm in the next stone and under 15st for the first time in 10 years!!

1/2 a pound... Same as last week... Why oh why is it coming off so slowly? :0/

1 1/2lb off and got my 4 stone award yey yey yey!!!! :D

Back