Monday weigh in

1.5lbs off for me. Chuffed with that :)

4.5lb off for me last night at the first WI of my new group :)

Hi All.

Wow you all have done really well this week i feel i have let the "monday team" down i only lost 1lb.... Next week i am hoping for a little more though xx

Hi All.

Wow you all have done really well this week i feel i have let the "monday team" down i only lost 1lb.... Next week i am hoping for a little more though xx

Don't be silly!! You've not let anyone down - a loss is a loss! Well done xx

1.5 off and 2 stone award for me

Brilliant, well done! xx

Hi, new to the site and to this group but thought I'd nip in and say hello, weighed on Monday (6th one) and had lost 3lb and got my 1stone so feeling quite chuffed with myself

Hi, new to the site and to this group but thought I'd nip in and say hello, weighed on Monday (6th one) and had lost 3lb and got my 1stone so feeling quite chuffed with myself

Oh well done

Good luck for weigh day tomorrow everyone! I've been 100% on plan so hoping for a good loss *fingers crossed*

Good luck everyone! Hoping for 2.5lb off at WI tonight to get my half stone award at new group and also to put me back into the 11's and working my way back down into the 10's. Fingers crossed :D xx

2lb off for me tonight, damn that pesky half lb. Half stone award you will be mine next week ;)

Well done girls
Got another 2lb which took me to club 10 - and then got slimmer of the week as a bonus

Got a horrible feeling it's going to come to a crushing end before long though

Well done! Got 1.5 lbs off so that's 8lb in 3 weeks, got my half stone award, so chuffed!

Well done all, lost 2lb which puts me at my lowest weight in ten years!

Wow, that's gotta feel good kami, nice one!

Feels surreal at the minute.

Might take a while to get my head around it!

Hi all,

well done on your losses this week I lost 2lbs ​yay!!! Xxx

Back