Monday weigh in

1lb loss and slimmer of the week! Well done everyone.

3.5lbs off for me this week :):):) I did gain 4lbs last week though!! Pleased with my loss considering I was only on plan properly for 4 days :)

It's my second week and I lost 2lbs bringing me to 3 lbs total so far.....everyone else who joined the same week as me got their half stone award so I felt a bit left out :-(... Hopefully I'll catch up

It's my second week and I lost 2lbs bringing me to 3 lbs total so far.....everyone else who joined the same week as me got their half stone award so I felt a bit left out :-(... Hopefully I'll catch up

Try not to compare yourself to others - we're all on our own individual journeys and will all lose at different rates. Well done on your loss! x

The other thing to think about is how much percentage you may have lost compared to them, if they were much bigger than you to start with then they may well drop a bigger number - ie you both drop 1% of your body weight, someone who is 20 stone will have lost a lot more than someone who is 10stone

Dammit. Gained 2. I am really rather upset about it. Especially since I really thought I was active enough. But I guess I was not. Adding to that, I was really quite weepy. I think it is hormones because I had could not stop the tears from welling up in my eyes at the slightest thing. So perhaps the "moon-time" is coming and this is why I gained. I always tend to fluff up the week before it arrives. Work had me out and about so I never got to the computer until now. Yesterday, I minded those syns like no one's business. I also had lots to drink. As for body magic, my sweetheart came to the rescue with all the right words, looks and... well... you can guess. :p He really knows how to make me feel special.

Dammit. Gained 2. I am really rather upset about it. Especially since I really thought I was active enough. But I guess I was not. Adding to that, I was really quite weepy. I think it is hormones because I had could not stop the tears from welling up in my eyes at the slightest thing. So perhaps the "moon-time" is coming and this is why I gained. I always tend to fluff up the week before it arrives. Work had me out and about so I never got to the computer until now. Yesterday, I minded those syns like no one's business. I also had lots to drink. As for body magic, my sweetheart came to the rescue with all the right words, looks and... well... you can guess. :p He really knows how to make me feel special.

Must be something in the air! I've been quite emotional lately too and getting myself upset over the silliest of things.

Don't worry about the gain, it will soon be history. Keep going xx

I'm the same this week - TOTM and I was crying my eyes out Sunday night over nothing. Ah well, hopefully you'll get a really good loss next week to make up for it!

Up 7 after a month including a hen, work function, 18th and two weeks in Thailand!! I'm heading away for the weekend so I'll get focused Tuesday.. Congrats everyone on their losses :)

I'm the same this week - TOTM and I was crying my eyes out Sunday night over nothing. Ah well, hopefully you'll get a really good loss next week to make up for it!

Thank you. I am sure now it must be a combination of the weather, hormones and just being a woman... lol I have an amazing bf who put away his logical mind and turned into my bestie and just let me cry it all out. I am positive about Monday now.

Hope everyone feels good today after weigh in and wishing everyone a good start to the SW week!

I'm quite new to this and I feel a bit sad.

I've just weighed in at home after my 2nd week of SW online and I've gained 100g. I don't understand why - both these weeks I've stuck 100% to plan and I've exercised twice a week. I feel quite disheartened. Could it be that I've gained because it's that time of the month? TOTM started yesterday but from forum searching it seems most people gain the week before...?

Sorry if I'm being really negative over a pesky 100g - that's about a quarter of a pound and it sounds ridiculous. It's just that after an amazing first week loss, I knew it wouldn't continue like that but I was hoping to be able to shift a pound to a pound and a half per week consistently :(

Hope everyone feels good today after weigh in and wishing everyone a good start to the SW week!

I'm quite new to this and I feel a bit sad.

I've just weighed in at home after my 2nd week of SW online and I've gained 100g. I don't understand why - both these weeks I've stuck 100% to plan and I've exercised twice a week. I feel quite disheartened. Could it be that I've gained because it's that time of the month? TOTM started yesterday but from forum searching it seems most people gain the week before...?

Sorry if I'm being really negative over a pesky 100g - that's about a quarter of a pound and it sounds ridiculous. It's just that after an amazing first week loss, I knew it wouldn't continue like that but I was hoping to be able to shift a pound to a pound and a half per week consistently :(

100g isn't much, could just be water weight (go for a wee), or your body adjusting.

Thanks. I know I'm being so silly but I guess before today, I didn't realise how much this weight loss thing meant to me.

I'll deffo have a wee or something before trying again and logging online. Gotta be prepared for all eventualities and not get all upset over STS or gains. At least I know I gave it 100%. Onwards and upwards! :)

Back