Monday weigh in

I lost 4.5lb this week, giving me my 2st award. :) Good luck for weigh-in today everyone. x

That's brilliant hippo!

I got my 1 stone award, 2.5lbs off and slimmer of the week. I'm so happy. Oh, and I'm into the 14's, yay!

Well I made half syn cake but put white chocolate options indulgence in it to make it 5.5 syns for whole cake!! Gorgeous!! Then I tweaked my SW brownies recipe into raspberry cheesecake brownies which are heavenly!!!! Got to tweak the cooking time but will post the recipe when I have (next weekend) they worked out at 1 1/2 syns and are a good size!! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my goodness these sound amazing. I'm definitely going I get back to baking once I finish this darned set of nights!

oh you'll get there melonball and a loss is always good xx

1.5 off again. Tried a mainly Red week too and made no real difference so going back to Extra Easy lol x

4lb off tonight taking me to 5st 11lb lost in total :D

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Well done girls

Didn't weigh last week as went glamping Monday to Friday - and didn't eat wonderfully either side if I'm honest as knew I wasn't going to weigh.

Lost 1lb so pleased with that as target was to stay the same - just have to get back into it now

1 off for me this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I stayed the same this week. But I'm ok with that as I majorly fell off the wagon at the weekend - chocolate, burgers, chips (and not the SW-friendly kind!), the lot. Right back on it though. 3.5lbs to go til my first stone award!!

Any thoughts about weighing in on Thursday as opposed to Monday? Pros and cons, anyone?

I find weighing in on a Monday helps me to stay on plan over the weekend, however if I've been on a mad weekend I have weighed on a Thursday & still lost weight.

I wouldn't weigh on a Thurs all the time though as I like reaping the rewards of my good weekends.

Back