Monday weigh in

Hi, hope you don't mind if I join?

Weighed in this morning at 12st 1lb. I've been slimming for a couple of weeks but not weighed so I am taking this as my starting weight now. I'd like to lose 2.5 st, 1.5st to be gone by Xmas!

Hi I have weighed this morning 1lb loss need a further 1lb to be scrapping in to the 9's

5.5lb off for me and slimmer of the week :D finally!

1lb on. A F reared her ugly head and also sons birthday so lots of cake etc ... need a 2lb loss next week for a boost again! This weeks plan is soups soups soups and low carbs x

3lb off after a half lb gain last week and a STS the week before - I'm slowly but surely getting there!

Well done everyone :) x

11lb off for me this week? forgot how much weight you can lose if you stick to the plan 100%

Hopefully lose a decent amount in time for Xmas

Well done to everyone else on their losses this week?

arrrghhh I've just ruined my entire week I'm a 1lb away from the 9's and I may have jepadized this :( I've had a total of 38.5 syns all week trying to be good as we have a big party Saturday night and there will be lots of drinking ! and today I've just had a Burger King with my son :( a wrap and chips about 45 syns its something I never do and I really fancied it I feel sick it's sitting in my stomach like a lump of lead and it's not happy :( thankfully my hubby has alway had a large lunch and doesn't want dinner tonight ! it's carrots sticks tonight !

arrrghhh I've just ruined my entire week I'm a 1lb away from the 9's and I may have jepadized this :( I've had a total of 38.5 syns all week trying to be good as we have a big party Saturday night and there will be lots of drinking ! and today I've just had a Burger King with my son :( a wrap and chips about 45 syns its something I never do and I really fancied it I feel sick it's sitting in my stomach like a lump of lead and it's not happy :( thankfully my hubby has alway had a large lunch and doesn't want dinner tonight ! it's carrots sticks tonight !

Aw, hun, just put it behind you and try to stick to plan as you intended. If you get really strict and start feeling deprived, it'll most likely send you right off track again. 1lb is 1lb and being in the 9's (while I'm sure it's something you really want and you WILL get!) is just a number. It's how you feel in your clothes and in your confidence that makes the difference. You'll get there, if not this week, then next xxx

I know I hate scales I've tried to train myself not to weigh and to go by clothes and I feel good but that number is at the back my head :( definitely going to be good rest of week except Saturday nights drinking and keep those fingers crossed

-3.5lb for me this morning. Happy Monday! :D

Starting Slimming World Today to help my wife as she is going for her first weigh in tonight. Although I won't be going to classes I will monitor my weight each Monday.
I'm trying to navigate my way around the site but I will use this section to monitor my progress.
I decided to stop drinking alcohol 8 weeks ago and I dropped 10lb as following drinking I was eating rubbish,
since then though I have developed a sweet tooth and have been eating tons of biscuits etc so that will have to stop.
Good luck to everyone else..:)

14st 9.6lb is my first weigh in this morning. I would love to try and get to 12 stone.

4.5 off for me this morning - only 2 lbs to go for my 2 stone award AND I'm into the 13's (at last)...

2lb loss for me today, down to the 11st bracket! :)

Back