Monday weigh in

2.5lbs off this week, got my 2.5st award and im down to the next stone bracket! :D:winner:

1/2 off for me and 1.5 stone award eeeek!
Very pleased after being worried that being unwell last week would catch up with me!

1/2lb to get into the next stone bracket! I'm also exactly halfway which is scary!

Ruth
X

I'm half a pound heavier than when I started! I've not followed plan at all though and have been out for more meals in the past four months than I have all year!

Each week since we've started has had something going on. There's no excuses this week though and I'm back on it to hopefully shift a bit of weight!

Another 3lbs off yay :) Bit gutted that I didn't manage another half pound as would have taken me to the 5 stone mark but there's always next week...

Another 3lbs off yay :) Bit gutted that I didn't manage another half pound as would have taken me to the 5 stone mark but there's always next week...

Well done! You will get there next week! What an inspiration!

Ruth
X

6.5lbs off this week!! Not sure why a bigger loss this week as haven't done anything different but very pleased with result :D:D:D
This has taken me under 25 stone and have got my 5 stone SW award so happy days! Good luck to everyone facing the dreaded scales today :)

:sw070:

How did I not find this thread before.... Hmmm.... hi folks... well done to all Y'all :D

raring to go for Monday :D

Back