Monday weigh in

1/2 off for me!
Stunned and delighted after Friday's shenanigans ;)
15lbs to target...

Ruth
X

Hi is it ok to join this, I am a Monday weigher.

Last edited:
Morning all , I hope you don't mind me joining in? I've been doing slimming world online for 5 weeks so far and I found here after searching communities for that extra support ..if I'm honest I forgot all about this site I used to read it a long time ago for inspiration etc ..anyway back to today , I'm Fi and would love to join you all I've weighed in this mo with a 3lb loss that's 11lb off in total

1 pound off for me

0.5lb on for me last night - but star week started on weigh day (weighed Sunday and was 3lb down!) Hoping for double loss next week now! Also had different consultant this week with difference scales and i don't know why as all scales are the same but i never lose when someone else stands in! I wont let it deter me - on wards and downwards ready for a double week whammy next Monday! Well done all xxx

Another 3lbs down for me yesterday :) and into a different stone bracket. There was a time when I would have bee horrified to be 23st something but when I have been 30st something it now seems great lol :D:oops:

Morning all , I hope you don't mind me joining in? I've been doing slimming world online for 5 weeks so far and I found here after searching communities for that extra support ..if I'm honest I forgot all about this site I used to read it a long time ago for inspiration etc ..anyway back to today , I'm Fi and would love to join you all I've weighed in this mo with a 3lb loss that's 11lb off in total

Brilliant, well done, am also doing SW online and whilst I like the diet it is a bit lonely so good to have some extra support here. :)

1 pound off for me

Excellent Blood covered princess, Well Done :)

4.5 lb off for me tonight, well chuffed :)

That's fantastic, need 2 diet, big pat on the back for you :0clapper:

1.5 on for me as I have been away but totally worth it. On it for next week!

Ruth
X

Am pleased you have enjoyed your week so yes it was worth it and you will lose it again in no time x

0.5lb on for me last night - but star week started on weigh day (weighed Sunday and was 3lb down!) Hoping for double loss next week now! Also had different consultant this week with difference scales and i don't know why as all scales are the same but i never lose when someone else stands in! I wont let it deter me - on wards and downwards ready for a double week whammy next Monday! Well done all xxx

Ha I always have problems with different scales, different times of day etc, glad to see you aren't letting it put you off, you will have a good result next week x :)

Back