MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

Congrats kate, that's the same loss as me this week, but just think of it as yet another step in the right direction!

thanks I know and do - just was hoping for a bit more!!!

Well done, grace22! :)

-4lbs for me this week! I think it's swapping from the old WW plan to the new PP ones, but hey, I'm not complaining! :D

I have lost 2 1/2lbs and chuffed to bits we also had a bring and share evening and I tried some lovely foods there - didnt need my dinner after that lol

Congrats to everyone doing so well! :)

1lb loss for me as well for me this week. Keep on keeping on.

;)-1 for me this week ladies but just finished my monthlys so good result x

well done everybody
I lost 3.5lbs and have now lost just over the stone so got my stone sticker and slimmer of the week im still floating lol

Hiya,
Ive just started SW at home and weigh myself on a Monday, may i join in with too. more support the better i think.

Ria2011

Went to the nurse today to get weighed and it looked like i had put on a pound, but it was my stats that were wrong I thought my start weight was 200 pounds when it was actually 203, so adjusted my stats accordingly. Still got a fair bit to go..... though, hope all you ladies are well and welcome to the board and good luck Ria x

Just had my first Monday Weigh-in and I've lost 8lbs. Yay! :) Although that is a first week's loss so I'm expecting it to be lower from now on. It's a good start though :)

Good luck, everyone else with your weigh-ins!!

aims xxx

_4lbs for me this week ladies.... according to my home scales, dunno how this happened as on friday i was 182lbs......who care whoop whoop. good luck everyone x

My first weigh in on my new diet (healthy eating/calorie counting/exercise) and I have lost 2lbs! :D Really pleased because I was previously on Slimming world and my losses were really really slow (0.5lbs a week normally!).

Well done everyone with your fab losses!! Keep up the great work :D

1lb for me this week. Not great, but better than nothing!

I just started my diet yesterday so I will weigh in on Mondays too. I have 33.5 lbs to lose! I am doing Slim Fast this week to kick start the diet and get me focussed, but will generally be doing healthy eating/exercise. I started a diary in the Slim Fast Section if you want to take a peep and cheer me along the way (much needed and appreicated!).

5 1/2 days until weigh in! :)

Hello all you lovely Monday weighers :)

How's everyone going today? My loss for this week is 4lb which I'm really pleased with and has set me up nicely for week 3.

Have a lovely day everyone!

xx

Back