ProPoints Monday Weigh In

the more the merrier ladies, good luck tonight acc and kimbo k. xxx katkit i agree the weekend goodies and treats always show on a monday morning. xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you dont mind me joining, i had my first weigh in today, lost 2 lb happy enough with that, although feel slightly disapointed that it wasnt more (when i've started ww before i've lost about 4 lb in the first week) Still, there is always next week!

been very bold and strayed away from this weeks WI i'll return next week i swear :p

Had my weigh in lost 3 lb this week quite pleased with that despite the circumstances and now I'm officially overweight rather then obese!

WooHoo go you, down 2 pound! Excited

Hi everyone, hope u don't mind me joining u, my first weigh in this week and 3 n half pounds off, am very pleased as ive just changed over from SW :) x

iwannabslim30 said:
Hi everyone, hope u don't mind me joining u, my first weigh in this week and 3 n half pounds off, am very pleased as ive just changed over from SW :) x

Welcome and congratulations! Keep it up x

Hi everyone :) it's been my first week doing WW (online only!) and i've lost 5lbs, and do not feel like i've been on a diet, i absoloutley heart the new propoints system.. hope it keeps working for me :) xx good luck everyone xx

fairycake_? said:
Hi everyone :) it's been my first week doing WW (online only!) and i've lost 5lbs, and do not feel like i've been on a diet, i absoloutley heart the new propoints system.. hope it keeps working for me :) xx good luck everyone xx

That's fantastic, don't you Love when something works and you don't feel deprived! I'm weighing in tonight have everything crossed.

Up two pounds completely disgusted with myself! My own fault ate rings around myself.

Hi - have just had my first weigh-in and after a rather wobbly first week am relieved to say I have stayed the same :)

lost a pound but didn't deserve it! :eek:

Hope to be a good girl with my points this week. More veggies and fruit i think....fill me up more.:rolleyes:

Well done fairycakes!!

Well I'm a bit late posting but stayed the same on Monday not a surprise given I hadn't really been eating and when I did it was junk so back on it since Monday pointing everything and hopefully Monday will see a loss!

Hi,hope it's ok to join in,am following ww at home,its my third week and today have lost 5lbs in total,still just over 3 stone to go but will get there,did it before couple of years ago but lost interest and a few life changes got me sidetracked!

2.5lb loss pretty happy with that takes my total loss to 9.5lbs in the four weeks since starting ww again

After a bold weekend I'm down two pounds! Yay very happy

Back