ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Thank you :)

Im really pleased with the results from this diet. Ive never felt hungry I feel like im always eating and its very convenient and fits in with my life so what more could I want.

Thank you :) Im really pleased with the results from this diet. Ive never felt hungry I feel like im always eating and its very convenient and fits in with my life so what more could I want.

I've done weight watchers loads but never seen to get very far. Only seem to loose on a VLCD. Determined this times going to be different. You've motivated me with your high numbers :) x

I've done weight watchers loads but never seen to get very far. Only seem to loose on a VLCD. Determined this times going to be different. You've motivated me with your high numbers :) x

Im usually a slow loser on sw I can only do red days as green makes me gain weight. But Iike u only a vlcd seemed to work. Here I am losing weight and eating cheesy puffs ice cream and nice tjings so defo give it a go

Im usually a slow loser on sw I can only do red days as green makes me gain weight. But Iike u only a vlcd seemed to work. Here I am losing weight and eating cheesy puffs ice cream and nice tjings so defo give it a go

Definitely going to give it a good bash. My heads in the right place just now. Don't mind it coming off slower because I've 6 stones to loose and staying on a VLCD for 6 months just isint realistic. That and I'd be climbing the walls :0 x

Definitely going to give it a good bash. My heads in the right place just now. Don't mind it coming off slower because I've 6 stones to loose and staying on a VLCD for 6 months just isint realistic. That and I'd be climbing the walls :0 x

Ive done vlcd for quite a while but I just cant do them at mo no matter how desperate I am to lose weight. Ive got a bf who doesnt like me doing them and eats so much its impossible.

6 stone will come off quite quickly im sure youll be surprised

Ive done vlcd for quite a while but I just cant do them at mo no matter how desperate I am to lose weight. Ive got a bf who doesnt like me doing them and eats so much its impossible. 6 stone will come off quite quickly im sure youll be surprised

I think the first time on a VLCD is golden time. There's no stopping you and it feels great. After that tho trying to restart is murder. It's such an anti social diet, specially at this time of year. Sitting with a shake in this cold weather. Just naw :) x

I've been doing ww for 9 weeks now and so far ive lost 43.5lbs I love it as you can eat anything in reason, I eat out twice a week at a pub, I eat ice cream chocalate and still lose the weight as long as you track everything xx

I think the first time on a VLCD is golden time. There's no stopping you and it feels great. After that tho trying to restart is murder. It's such an anti social diet, specially at this time of year. Sitting with a shake in this cold weather. Just naw :) x

It is harder after the initial first time. This weather isnt good when just on shakes makes u so cold brrrr no thanks. My bf doesnt think I need to lose weight. So he prefers to see me eating and wants to take me out every weekend. So this diet is defo a plus in that area

I've been doing ww for 9 weeks now and so far ive lost 43.5lbs I love it as you can eat anything in reason, I eat out twice a week at a pub, I eat ice cream chocalate and still lose the weight as long as you track everything xx

Thats an amazing amount to have lost in that short space if time well done!!!

Omg that is an unbelievable amount of weight in 9 weeks. Well done you. And here I thought I'd be plugging away for a pound a week. Inspired :) x

It is harder after the initial first time. This weather isnt good when just on shakes makes u so cold brrrr no thanks. My bf doesnt think I need to lose weight. So he prefers to see me eating and wants to take me out every weekend. So this diet is defo a plus in that area

Aw that's sweet your bf loves you as you are and wants to treat you! He's a keeper :). My eating out guide is already in my bag :) x

Aw that's sweet your bf loves you as you are and wants to treat you! He's a keeper :). My eating out guide is already in my bag :) x

He is a gem we are off to a delux cabin with 4 poster bed massive tvs private hot tub for the weekend at the end of nov our anniversary. With the pamper package too champagne chocs flowers. I get soooooo spoilt all the time.

Eating out is fab cos we have those weeklies so cant go far wrong really

He is a gem we are off to a delux cabin with 4 poster bed massive tvs private hot tub for the weekend at the end of nov our anniversary. With the pamper package too champagne chocs flowers. I get soooooo spoilt all the time. Eating out is fab cos we have those weeklies so cant go far wrong really

I'm soooo jealous. Exactly what you nee this time of year. Sounds fabulous x

I'm soooo jealous. Exactly what you nee this time of year. Sounds fabulous x

Well we have been dating nearly 2 years so its my reward for putting up with him ha ha ha. Its a good incentives to make me try and lose another half a stone by then

Dosent sound like there's much putting up with :). You'll have a ball whatever you loose x

Yes im really looking forward to it will be lovely to spend time together as we both work a lot.

:) never been so spoilt

Weigh in day and ive lost 3lbs this week bringing total to 1 stone in 3 weeks

Wendycroxs, that's an amazing amount to lose I. Just nine weeks. Do you have any tips? I did the old weight watchers plan so and had a good weight loss. I'm struggling to get use to this plan. Any tips would be useful x

Back