ProPoints Monday Weigh In

giles86 said:
Well done Marie81, xstephx and Kimbo k especially with the silver 7! ( with doing ww alone I forgot about those)

We're all getting there I'm just glad I found this forum for support!

Thanks hun, I do it alone but refuse to forget! Haha it makes my day when I lose especially when I reach a goal.love coming on here to see how everyone is getting on.

Well done guys!

I've lost 1lb thought I might have been a bit more but determined to lose 2lb next week so I can get into the 10's!

giles86 said:
Well done guys!

I've lost 1lb thought I might have been a bit more but determined to lose 2lb next week so I can get into the 10's!

Well done on losing a pound,good luck with next week's wi :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on losing a pound,good luck with next week's wi :0)

I'll need it as I seem to be losing but slowly I don't tend to eat my weekly points might give that a go whilst trying to exercise, it's going to be a long week!

Does everyone eat weeklies?

I only have used some of my weeklies a couple of times but it seems a lot of people still use them and lose weight,exercise does help I find!

I've always had concerns about using them seems a bit too good to be true to be able to have that much and still loose weight!

Exercise is what I don't really do due to a disability but hopefully swimming will make a difference

Yea that's what puts me off about them aswell,used some the first two weeks as went to pizza hut.So handy for things like that but I've not used then daily.Swimming is a great form of exercise so I'm sure that will help.

No weigh in last night, I'm really ill stupid tummy bug going around. Haven't ate since saturday. So no point if weighing myself

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks daisy, yeah I'm feeling a bit more alive! Living on liquids and soup can't wait to eat real food again!

How has your week gone so far?

Am glad you are feeling better :0) having a good week so far,am close to losing my first stone so fingers crossed more tightly than usual for Monday's wi lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Am glad you are feeling better :0) having a good week so far,am close to losing my first stone so fingers crossed more tightly than usual for Monday's wi lol

OH I've my fingers and toes crossed! I've done no exercise this week so keep running up and down the stairs ha.
I've 5000 word assignment to do for Monday, 1000 words in my hearts not in it at all.

kimbo k said:
OH I've my fingers and toes crossed! I've done no exercise this week so keep running up and down the stairs ha.
I've 5000 word assignment to do for Monday, 1000 words in my hearts not in it at all.

Sorry to hear that about the assignment,my OH is at Uni so I can understand how hard it is.Good idea with the running up and down the stairs,I'm going to do my Taebo DVD this afternoon.Sounds like we both have everything crossed then lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear that about the assignment,my OH is at Uni so I can understand how hard it is.Good idea with the running up and down the stairs,I'm going to do my Taebo DVD this afternoon.Sounds like we both have everything crossed then lol

Once we don't tie ourselves up we'll be doing great! Oh wow go you I have a fear of exercising at home ha.

You'd think I'd learn this is my third course after four years I was like okay I'll take a year off andI'll do one more year and after that I took another year off got the itch and was like oh I'll do a night course. Silly silly girl

I just have a fear as I'm jumping around that I'm making unmerciful noises! The grounds shaking, the tv is wobbling and people can see in.

Could I join? I have my first WW weigh in on Monday.

I've already managed to lose 34lbs on my own but had reached a plateau and the scales stopped moving despite eating well and doing lots of exercise so I decided to give WW a try as some friends of mine have had good results on it.

Hoping that I will see a loss on Monday :)

Back