ProPoints Monday Weigh In

SmileyShazza said:
Could I join? I have my first WW weigh in on Monday.

I've already managed to lose 34lbs on my own but had reached a plateau and the scales stopped moving despite eating well and doing lots of exercise so I decided to give WW a try as some friends of mine have had good results on it.

Hoping that I will see a loss on Monday :)

Course you can! The more the merrier! Well done on 34lbs that's brilliant! Good luck for Monday x

kimbo k said:
I just have a fear as I'm jumping around that I'm making unmerciful noises! The grounds shaking, the tv is wobbling and people can see in.

I'm sure it isn't like that at all! Shame you feel that way though!

SmileyShazza said:
Could I join? I have my first WW weigh in on Monday.

I've already managed to lose 34lbs on my own but had reached a plateau and the scales stopped moving despite eating well and doing lots of exercise so I decided to give WW a try as some friends of mine have had good results on it.

Hoping that I will see a loss on Monday :)

Well done on your weight loss,hope you enjoy WW :0)

Hi all,

Hopefully going to be joining you all tomorrow as Monday weighers...I've found a group that weighs in at 6pm and then thy have a Zumba class at 7pm-8pm so I thought that sounded like a plan!! :)

Speak soon x

Minnie2be said:
Hi all,

Hopefully going to be joining you all tomorrow as Monday weighers...I've found a group that weighs in at 6pm and then thy have a Zumba class at 7pm-8pm so I thought that sounded like a plan!! :)

Speak soon x

Sounds good,done Zumba before,it's good fun :0)

Hi all,

Speak soon x

I love Zumba - I already go three times a week most weeks but will be starting a class tomorrow evening too. Am going to my WW meeting then straight from there to Zumba afterwards :)

Not really I think I went over the weeklies went out Friday night had food and far too much alcohol to even try and point so just think if I stick firmly to weeklies then i should lose next week

Yea I reckon you will be fine,that pound may even come off tomorrow,our bodies seem to go up and down like that.Have a good week and don't beat yourself up over it,least you went out and had fun Friday night :0)

Hi,

can I join please?

Started ww 3 weeks ago today. Lost 5.5lbs 1st week... next week was a bank holiday so no lunchtime weigh in but i went to boots and scales said 2.5lbs down, so 8lbs in 2 weeks :)

Have my 3rd weigh in today at 1pm :)

I don't use my 49 weekly points at all, well I haven't so far and stay under my daily points too x

Hi ladies,

My WI day has changed now to Saturday so I'll be leaving you all now-decided to go it alone and not attend the meetings!

Good luck with all your losses and weight watchers journeys!!

Thank you x

Minnie2be said:
Hi ladies,

My WI day has changed now to Saturday so I'll be leaving you all now-decided to go it alone and not attend the meetings!

Good luck with all your losses and weight watchers journeys!!

Thank you x

Same to you :0)

Good news at weigh in last night - 3lbs off :)

Really peased with that for my first week - now to keep the momentum and determination up and try and get a similar result next week :)

SmileyShazza said:
Good news at weigh in last night - 3lbs off :)

Really peased with that for my first week - now to keep the momentum and determination up and try and get a similar result next week :)

Well done,you're doing great,keep up the good work :0)

Back