ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Down 2 girls, woo this is prob more down to the bug I had last week.

Hello I have just joined and have a monday weigh in. I have been doing WW for three months and have lost 24 1/2 lbs so far. Will post outcome tomorrow!

Baggiesles said:
Hello I have just joined and have a monday weigh in. I have been doing WW for three months and have lost 24 1/2 lbs so far. Will post outcome tomorrow!

Well done on your weight loss so far :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks.Though you are doing well too :0)

Yeah I guess just feel I should be going better think that I've reached a stage where it's just slowing down and I'm impatient!

giles86 said:
Yeah I guess just feel I should be going better think that I've reached a stage where it's just slowing down and I'm impatient!

Yea I know what you mean,how long have you been doing WW?

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I know what you mean,how long have you been doing WW?

I started on Monday 20th feb so 9(?) weeks or so, I've lost 12.5lbs in total which i know is good but just think that it should be better I'd aimed for 2lb a week loss so has hoped I'd be at around 18lb off at this stage

giles86 said:
I started on Monday 20th feb so 9(?) weeks or so, I've lost 12.5lbs in total which i know is good but just think that it should be better I'd aimed for 2lb a week loss so has hoped I'd be at around 18lb off at this stage

You have done well,I think it's natural to want to lose more,steady weight loss is good though.You will soon be at 18lbs off.

Put on 0.5lb in my 2nd week but I expected this due to family funeral and family wedding within 3 days of each other. Hoping to get that and then some off this week.

I hope everything is okay hun! Off 1 today so I am. Slow and steady all that jazz

Well I have stayed the same. I'm a bit disappointed but trying to keep positive it's not as if I have put any on!

Hi, new to this thread but WI is Monday so thought I'd add.
Week 1 -2.5lbs
Week 2 +1lbs = 2 nights out - copious bottles wine - no trackins.
Week 3 -3lbs tonight - very happy - tracked everything all week
Have to say feeling great with all the fruit and veg and no crap.
Leader handed around stones tonight - one weighed 1/2 lb, one weighed 3.5 lb, one weighed 2.5 lbs - amazing to feel the weight I have lost to date in my hands - very motivating!!

Baggiesles said:
Well I have stayed the same. I'm a bit disappointed but trying to keep positive it's not as if I have put any on!

Yup its good to be positive and besides you have probably lost inches instead!

Back