ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Awww good luck with Fridays :) x

Good luck Bulldogdaisy!!

Well I'm back after being away for three weeks I've put on 8lbs!!! Feel like a total pig (and clearly was on holiday) however I'm starting again today and determined to lose at least a stone

Good luck everyone

1lb off for me and I'm chuffed as been on holiday xx

Giles u will have that off in no time :)

Well done Ness!! X

giles86 said:
Good luck Bulldogdaisy!!

Well I'm back after being away for three weeks I've put on 8lbs!!! Feel like a total pig (and clearly was on holiday) however I'm starting again today and determined to lose at least a stone

Good luck everyone

Holidays are meant to be enjoyed!! Just Put it behind you now and refocus you can do this xx

Ahh going to weigh in soon. Mnervous, first one in 2 weeks. Wish me luck :)

giles86 said:
Good luck Bulldogdaisy!!

Good luck everyone

Thanks and that 8lb will soon be off now you are back and starting again bet you had a fab time away :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks and that 8lb will soon be off now you are back and starting again bet you had a fab time away :0)

Oh I did it was amazing best thing that I ever did!

Hi guys i had 1/2 a pound gain. Not bad considering i had 2 weeks off. Think i probably gained more in that time and lost it so quite chuffed really :) x

Well done Kat :)

I put on 2lb... Bottom kicked and ready to go again :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done Kat :)

I put on 2lb... Bottom kicked and ready to go again :) x

That 2lb will easily be off this week Carly, you have done so well don't lose sight of your goal xx

Hi just wondered if I could join Monday weigh in's. Had my first one tonight and I lost 7. Totally delighted. I know you loose lots in the first week and know that it will slow down next week. I will be delighted with 1lb a week here on in.

jimmy's girl said:
Hi just wondered if I could join Monday weigh in's. Had my first one tonight and I lost 7. Totally delighted. I know you loose lots in the first week and know that it will slow down next week. I will be delighted with 1lb a week here on in.

Welcome to the Monday club and congrats on your great first loss half a stone is brilliant and a great start for your journey ahead xx

Welcome to the Monday club and congrats on your great first loss half a stone is brilliant and a great start for your journey ahead xx
Thank you so much Nessa123.
I have a loooooong journey ahead so had set my first mini target as 1/2 stone so now for the next goal of another 1/2 dropped. Slow n steady is what I'm aiming for - fingers crossed xx

jimmy's girl said:
Thank you so much Nessa123.
I have a loooooong journey ahead so had set my first mini target as 1/2 stone so now for the next goal of another 1/2 dropped. Slow n steady is what I'm aiming for - fingers crossed xx

I know what you mean about A long journey I have atleast 10 stone to lose!! But I will get there as will you. One mini goal at a time that's the best way to do it. Good luck on your journey hun can't wait to see how you get on. Are you going to start a dairy? I have one on here if you fancy a look xx

Welcome Jimmy's Girl and Well Done :D x

I know what you mean about A long journey I have atleast 10 stone to lose!! But I will get there as will you. One mini goal at a time that's the best way to do it. Good luck on your journey hun can't wait to see how you get on. Are you going to start a dairy? I have one on here if you fancy a look xx
Cheers nessa123. I don't do a diary but may start one. Would keep me busy at the end of the day once the kids are in bed and should keep me from snacking lol xx will def take a wee peek at your diary xx

Back