ProPoints Monday Weigh In

jimmy's girl said:
Cheers nessa123. I don't do a diary but may start one. Would keep me busy at the end of the day once the kids are in bed and should keep me from snacking lol xx will def take a wee peek at your diary xx

That's when I update mine, between the kids being in bed and me going to bed myself!! Always the worst time of the day! Xx

I gained 1lb :( was so good aswell!!

Awww hun! Ur efforts will show next week :) x

Weighed today to see progress (I couldn't resist) and I'm 14.1.5lbs down half from last week. I feel better now!!

Well done Kat :)

I put on 2lb... Bottom kicked and ready to go again :) x

thank you :)

your lose that again next week, just start afresh. sometimes life is made for being wild :) xx

Hi just wondered if I could join Monday weigh in's. Had my first one tonight and I lost 7. Totally delighted. I know you loose lots in the first week and know that it will slow down next week. I will be delighted with 1lb a week here on in.

welcome to the monday club :) x

Well done Erin :)

3lbs lost today :) very happy with that :) xx

Well done Ka!

I've lost 5.5lbs this week tho that's because I haven't been able to eat since Wednesday as quite poorly so its a really unhealthy loss and I'd expect to put a little on next week

Well done Ka!

I've lost 5.5lbs this week tho that's because I haven't been able to eat since Wednesday as quite poorly so its a really unhealthy loss and I'd expect to put a little on next week
Great weight loss - sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you get better soon xx

Well done Kat and Giles :) I lost 1.5lbs x

Lost 3 lbs. no weigh in for last two weeks am happy to have loss.

Good losses CarlyLanky140'and Baggiesles :). I lost 3 this week and am very pleased :D

Well done Baggiesles and Jimmy's girl xx

0.5lbs this week. As long as it's off!!

Well done :)

Back