ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Well done Ka!

I've lost 5.5lbs this week tho that's because I haven't been able to eat since Wednesday as quite poorly so its a really unhealthy loss and I'd expect to put a little on next week

thanks very much :)

ohh no sorry to hear youve been unwell, i dont feel great, bloody kidney infection eugh :( hopefully your feel better soon, good loss though. xx

hi guys if any of you are on weight watchers e source i have a blog, its called me my life and weight watchers :)

my user name is kat-hendo

:) xxx

That sounds great Kat but sadly I'm not the e source but I love reading blogs so even tho I can't read yours keep it up :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sts. Dropping points down to 28 this week not lost anything for ages.......

Lost 1.5lbs this week but as still not well still not eating so it's not a true loss

Erin, are you using your weeklies?

I use all my weeklies and dailies and I earn ap during the week but dont always use them. I'm the same height an dress size as my friend but 2 stones heavier gonna try dropping my points a little bit but continue eating all dailies and weeklies to see how it goes.

I love ww but getting a little miffed as it seems to not be working, even 1lb per week would make my day. I am smaller perhaps measuring myself would make me feel like it's working. Can I be becoming denser??? Lol

Hi i just rejoined weightwatchers last week after a break lost 3stone last year put 2 stone back on so back at square one is it ok if i join i lost. 3lbs first week

erin87 said:
I use all my weeklies and dailies and I earn ap during the week but dont always use them. I'm the same height an dress size as my friend but 2 stones heavier gonna try dropping my points a little bit but continue eating all dailies and weeklies to see how it goes.

I love ww but getting a little miffed as it seems to not be working, even 1lb per week would make my day. I am smaller perhaps measuring myself would make me feel like it's working. Can I be becoming denser??? Lol

You could be if your gaining muscle! How much activity do you do?
Instead of dropping down your points why not use less of your weeklies and see if that makes a difference or have you tried that already?

How much weight are you looking to lose in total?

Hi Lalta!
Welcome to the Monday club!!!

I go swimming once a week and walk a lot. Will try dropping dailies as will find it easier to manage, I like to keep my weeklies just incase i go out. We'll see next Monday fingers crossed :)

Although if I keep shrinking I don't mind staying 14.1 lol can cope with that!!

Hi there. I haven't managed to get to my meeting tonight cause I'm unwell.. I am going to go to a different meeting tomorrow so will check in tomorrow xx

1.5 gain this week not which is not surprising. It's only my second gain since starting WW and it's been a difficult time. :(

Baggiesles said:
1.5 gain this week not which is not surprising. It's only my second gain since starting WW and it's been a difficult time. :(

Draw a line under it hun these things happen hope that your ok?

emmalouisecross said:
Hi can I please join in I started this week on a countdown to getting in my wedding dress and I weigh in on a Monday.

Hi Emma welcome to the monday club, how long until your wedding?

Back