ProPoints Monday Weigh In

How exciting! How many dailys are you on? You'll do your half stone no problem in 5 weeks you have great motivation!

A stone in total is a good goal I have about a stone and a half to go but giving myself to Christmas to achieve that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am on 26 pp a day. I did the old points system a few years back and lost a load of weight but that last one stone crept back on me and determined to shift it again.

hey guys, ahhh was so annoyed yesterday. had my first stayed the same at weigh in :( my leader said this is actually good as i lost 3lbs the week before but god its sooo frustrating, it makes me wanna eat utter crap. so anyways after this little blip i decided i couldnt be assd to stay at the meeting so went home in a strop, i wish now that i had stayed for the encouragement and the support :( never mind, anyways its a new week and so far i havent given in and eaten utter crap so were see what next weigh in is like.

i now have to wait till next weds the 4th as our monday group has closed down.

much love :) xxxx

I'm the same Emma lost quite a bit on the old system but slowly it's all come back on! And I'm 26pp as well good luck hun this week!

Hey Kat
Trying to get yourself too down Hun, I know STS can be quite annoying but the great thing is that you haven't gone and ate crap! We've all had weeks like that I know I have anyway it is difficult not to think sod it so well done!
I'm sure next week you'll lose and remember you have your weeklies there if you do fancy a little treat chin up chicken!

Is your meeting going to be permanently on a Wednesday now? Xx

Don't be disappointed with a STS. I've only lost about 2lbs in the past month with 2 weeks at STS. Stick with it and the weight will come off, try more exercise or drinking more water?

Good luck and well done on not going away eating crap :) very few can stay that strong!!

Well done for resisting the junk ;). I lost 1lb this week and feel ok about it as I'd saved all my weeklies for a vodka n diet coke blow-out on Sunday.
Good luck for the coming week girlies xx

Sorry for being AWOL! Good luck to all for WI tomorrow :) x

I weighed in this morning and I lost 6lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek: this week. That means that I have reached my 10% and I have lost 3st 1lb in total since February. I'm really pleased and floating around in my own little happy world today!

I weighed in this morning and I lost 6lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek: this week. That means that I have reached my 10% and I have lost 3st 1lb in total since February. I'm really pleased and floating around in my own little happy world today!

Well done!! It was my first week on WW this week (probably why i lost so much), i managed somehow to lose 8lbs, sooo happy!

RaspberryMoon said:

Well done! That is an amazing weekly loss and also a brilliant total loss! Keep it up your doing fantastic!!

aloum said:
Well done!! It was my first week on WW this week (probably why i lost so much), i managed somehow to lose 8lbs, sooo happy!

First week or not that is a brilliant loss and an excellent starting point! Well done!

I lost half a pound this week, still sick but as I've eaten more over the last week im glad I haven't piled on any weight

WOW well done RaspberryMoon, Aloum and Giles :D x

2lbs for me this week under 14st now.

W0000000W to you other peeps, amazing losses this week!!

Wow well done Erin : D

Welcome to the Monday gang :D x

1/2 pound off for me which is good under the circumstances...
Hoping now I can get back to exercising I will be able to lose more.

Hi ladies - sorry I haven't been on for a while things been hectic! I have managed to stay on plan lost 3 1/2 this week making a total of 14.5 lb ;) well done on all of the great losses since I've last been on xx

jimmy's girl said:
Hi ladies - sorry I haven't been on for a while things been hectic! I have managed to stay on plan lost 3 1/2 this week making a total of 14.5 lb ;) well done on all of the great losses since I've last been on xx

Well done that's a great loss!

Back