ProPoints Monday Weigh In

I'm going to hop on in here too :)

well after a 4lb mystery gain last week I've lost 8lb this week :) total of 10lb in 3 weeks.

Well done everyone :) I lost 5lb this week which is brill and i think proves ww does work when you count everything x

That's fab!!! well done!

xx

Another 2lb off for me tonight, really pleased as I wasn't exactly 100% this week. Going to try really hard this week love Jillica xxx

1.5 pounds off for me! Pleased...

My first week last week and I lost 3lb which I'm really pleased with :)

Hi, this is my first post in here. I started back on weight watchers yesterday after two weekends away that involved a lot of eating and drinking. It's horrible how quickly I put on weight and how slowly I lose it! I am hoping that using this site will inspire me and help me to keep on track.

I will be weighing in next Monday and checking lots of users food diaries looking for inspiration. My two weaknesses are cheese and cider :sigh:

Weighed in a day early as I am very impatient - plus I had a very "iffy" week.
Pleased to report that I am 2lbs lighter than last week.

Hope everyone is able to do a happy dance tomorrow after stepping onto the scales.

Deb

First weigh in and iv lost 2lb :)

2lbs for me this week! :)

Yay well done sarahlou :) x

You're doing fab! You'll be whizzing through it in no time x

Another 2 n half off for me tonight, not weighing in next week as Im off to caravan for week so will try in not put all the 11lb back on lol xxx

Back