ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Hi all I'm going to join :D I lost 1lb this week xox

Hello im a newbi im in my second week now but on monday i had my weigh in and i lost 9 pound and i love it i actually ate xxx well done to everyone else xx

It is my first time doing WW i always thought writing everything i ate down would get really old really quick but i got the WW app on my phone and that has really help me keep track of what im eating. The first week was a real eye opener i realised i could easily eat 20 point on things i would call a snack. Im feeling really positive this is a lifelong change eating healthy and have the odd chocolate in modernisation xx I'm actually looking forward to my next weigh in :) xx

Well I promise you if you do it properly it WILL work :) . I found it quite easy once I found substitutes for what I already ate. If there's anything that you eat all the time find a lower pp substitute - that's the best advice I ever got from ww :) You'll find some great suggestions on here :)

Just went for my second weigh in and have lost 3lb which means I've lost 12lb so far roll on this week x How did everyone else do? Xx

Ive hesrd that can happen well dine though for not gaining and I'm sure you will have a great loss next week xxx onwards and downwards x its a bit quiet on here hows everyones week going? :) x

Mind if I join you all? I rejoined group this morning after messing around all year going back and forth different diets and getting absolutely nowhere. This time though I'm determined that I'm not going to switch or cancel my monthly pass if I have a bad week and that 2013 is going to be my year to get to target. I know some people might think I'm a bit mad going back to group just before xmas but I know that if I didn't I would use it as an excuse to completely pig out. This way if I can manage to maintain just for the next couple of weeks I will be happy.

I have about 4.5 stone to lose to get to a healthy bmi and then anything after that will be a bonus so as you can see I got a long road ahead. Wishing you all luck with your weigh in,

Dan x

1.5 off so I have exceeded four and a half stone!! Yaay!

Stayed the same over Xmas break which is a result!

I weigh in on a Monday, haven't been for 4 weeks due to being poorly but went tonight and managed to lose 8lb that a total of 85 since end of feb 2012. Only another 18lb to go to reach goal.

I weigh in on a Monday, haven't been for 4 weeks due to being poorly but went tonight and managed to lose 8lb that a total of 85 since end of feb 2012. Only another 18lb to go to reach goal.

That's a good result as Xmas was included. The only positive from all the illness that has been going around is that people had been able to lose as they haven't been able to eat ;)!

Hi I'm back to WW and get weighed on a monday! I say back as I seem to starting over again (heavier than ever!) Joined last week do my first WI is tomorrow!!

Fingers crossed for s good loss! x

Hello,

Can I join?

I started Weight watchers from home today- I've been stopping and starting with various diets for ages and left S.W. before Christmas because I felt stressed about meetings and would starve before them!

I had my first home weigh-in this morning (it will be 11am-ish every Monday morning) and weighed 12 stone 7.5 pounds (I was 11 stone 13.5 before Christmas- silly me!). I'm going to do a combination of propoints and simply filling/filling & healthy days and see how it goes for 3 months :)

How did everyone else's weigh-in go?

I'm aiming for 2lbs this week I think xx

Hello. Hope I'm ok to join, I'm doing ww again now. Have got down from 14st 9lb at my heaviest & I'm currently 12st 5lb, I've been dieting on & off for ages.

Your all welcome to subscribe to my diary in the ww diary section xx

Back