ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Just started WW from home yesterday, Have had two good days so far (none of weeklies used) so hoping I'll manage to stay on the plan and lose some of this flubber!

Just 2lbs for me this week because I had two big binge sessions. I started ww online last week. Hopefully I'll lose more next week.

My first weigh in and 3lbs lost :D very pleased with myself

Started at 14st4 now 14st1

2.5 off!!!!!

Hi ya all I thought I wd join the weigh in as I weigh in on a Monday :) as long as its ok lol? Xx

Welcome! Here's to a good result on Monday.

Can i join please? Started back on ww this morning, joined online this time instead of groups as they don't really work for me.

Good luck for weigh in,
Dan x

Can i join please? Started back on ww this morning, joined online this time instead of groups as they don't really work for me.

Good luck for weigh in,
Dan x

Hi dan8317. Iv been doing ww 5 weeks now. Going into week 6. Welcome back :). What made you stop last time? Xx

Hi gemst,

Last time i didn't really have my head in the right place. I like the diet but kept looking for a quick fix so constantly switched diets and got nowhere. This time i realise that i need to be happy with just a lb week and that eventually they'll add up. I've got about 5st to lose so will be here a while.

Good luck,
Dan x

Hi gemst,

Last time i didn't really have my head in the right place. I like the diet but kept looking for a quick fix so constantly switched diets and got nowhere. This time i realise that i need to be happy with just a lb week and that eventually they'll add up. I've got about 5st to lose so will be here a while.

Good luck,
Dan x

Bless ya Hun :). Iv got about 3 so I'm sure you will see me around to and need any help along the way let me no Hun :). Have you been on this forum before?

Good luck Hun xxx

1.5 off - well pleased I thought it would only be a half.

Hi there everyone i would like to join you here on a monday morning i am going to hit the shops stock up fridge and cupboards and start again. I too have been looking for a quick fix this last year and kept swapping. The only way that worked for me was ww i lost 15lb and stupidly ive put 10 back on in the last 2 years. Im getting married next year so dress shopping in the next few months is feeling daunting. :-( but im going to do my best ans stick to ww! How is everyone doing to keep me spured on and is there anything that has changed in ww since i did it last? X

Back