ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Hi there everyone i would like to join you here on a monday morning i am going to hit the shops stock up fridge and cupboards and start again. I too have been looking for a quick fix this last year and kept swapping. The only way that worked for me was ww i lost 15lb and stupidly ive put 10 back on in the last 2 years. Im getting married next year so dress shopping in the next few months is feeling daunting. :-( but im going to do my best ans stick to ww! How is everyone doing to keep me spured on and is there anything that has changed in ww since i did it last? X

Hi aimzey you have done so well only to put 10lb on Hun so don't be hard on your self. I put on over a stone when I come off slim fast and I was only off 9 months.

Iv only been doing weight watchers 6 weeks and I like it :). Iv lost 10lb so far. This is the first time iv done weight watchers so I don't really no if anything has changed.

I'm sure you will do fine and I use the Internet loads to find points out ect :). Let me no how you get one gd luck xxx

Stayed the same this week but no y so happy on to this week :).

Hope you all have had gd weigh ins :) xxx

Hi everyone! I am joining a local weight watchers class tonight so will post my progress on here from next Monday. I managed to lose 50lbs during 2012 by calorie and portion control with exercise. But then I went on holiday (all inclusive!) in December and then with Christmas I never really got back in to the swing of it. I gained back around 12lbs and have been losing and re-gaining those 12lbs for almost 4 months now!

So enough is enough and I am going to join weight watchers for some extra support and help, and hopefully to keep myself in line, no more binging on junk food!

Good luck to all with their weigh in's today xx

Maintained this week which I'm actually really happy about seeing as last week I binged so badly! This week is definitely going to be better.

Day 1 today. I weighed in this morning at 11st 3lb... :-( dont want to see that number again. Here come the 10s :)

Hi everyone! I am joining a local weight watchers class tonight so will post my progress on here from next Monday. I managed to lose 50lbs during 2012 by calorie and portion control with exercise. But then I went on holiday (all inclusive!) in December and then with Christmas I never really got back in to the swing of it. I gained back around 12lbs and have been losing and re-gaining those 12lbs for almost 4 months now!

So enough is enough and I am going to join weight watchers for some extra support and help, and hopefully to keep myself in line, no more binging on junk food!

Good luck to all with their weigh in's today xx

Gd luck Hun :) xxx

Hi my 1st main weigh in since joining and lost 4lbs very happy
finding it ok and shocked to actually sticking to it

Well done!

Weirdly at my meeting the scales said 2lb loss so I'm going with that instead. My scales must be unreliable.

Lost 2 pounds ;)

Started from home last week! 1st weeks weigh in today 5.5lbs! Really happy as have eaten lots and never felt hungry!

Of to a bank holiday BBQ today so will use my weekly propoints on booze I imagine then be strong for the rest of the week!

Dropped a point this week so will see if it makes a difference!

Back