ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Fell of wagon big time last week on holiday. 2.5lb up so back to starting position. Pleased with myself today so far. Gym later. :) x

Hey all,

Mind if I join you? Just weighed myself as starting ww from home in the morning, no point in me going to group as I'm doing the vintage points. Have about 6st to lose in total so really need to get started. Going to take it 7lbs at a time because seems a bit daunting otherwise.

Goodluck,
Dan x

Two off for me - 75 pound loss!!
Dan welcome! Take it steady and it can be done...

Started from home last week! 1st weeks weigh in today 5.5lbs! Really happy as have eaten lots and never felt hungry!

Of to a bank holiday BBQ today so will use my weekly propoints on booze I imagine then be strong for the rest of the week!

Dropped a point this week so will see if it makes a difference!

WOW well done this is a fantastic result

Is it ok if I join?

1st week on pro points 2.5lb off :) I am happy with this as I used every single point available to me including my activity points :)

Stayed the same thats ok as I thought that last weeks loss was a fluke and was worried that I'd gain this week!

Monday is going to be my 3rd weigh in, lost 8lb so far, hoping for 2lb this week, although I'm having a bad day today and I'm craving burger, chips and chocolate... I really need to resist temptation!

Monday is going to be my 3rd weigh in, lost 8lb so far, hoping for 2lb this week, although I'm having a bad day today and I'm craving burger, chips and chocolate... I really need to resist temptation!

Good Luck LadyDan for Monday, can't wait to hear how you have done. X

Thanks. Well, although I was within my activity points (but eaten all my weeklies) I did eat a lot of rubbish yesterday. Really got the munchies- peanuts, biscuits, chocolate, toast. I'm lucky it was just 0.5 I think!

2lb off this week :-D I'd love to lose another 2lb this week then I will of lost a stone but I have a big weekend ahead of me with lots of eating and wine!

2lb off this week :-D I'd love to lose another 2lb this week then I will of lost a stone but I have a big weekend ahead of me with lots of eating and wine!

Well Done Sweetie x

Stayed the same again!!!

Hope you don't mind me joining!

Starting ww today at home, obviously nothing lost so far but hopefully next Monday ill have lost something

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hope it's ok to join. This week was my first weigh in after jointing last week and I lost 5.5lbI'm over the noon considering my bank holiday has been a 4 day bank holiday been off since Thursday and had lost of social events

Back