Monday Weighers

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for their WI's this week - hopefully the heat would of helped melt a few extra ounces!

I know it's worked for me, I lost a sweet 5lbs this week, taking me to 2st 10lbs (38lbs) at the start of week 8! I really expect my loses to slow up now, but even so I've hit my first 3 goals which I'm really pleased with :D

Good luck and good vibes to all you Monday Weighers!

Natt xxx :vibes:

Goodness me! *High five* and well done! :happy036:

I have WI tonight... I'm not terribly hopeful about a huge loss (partly because I lost a lot last week) but I've been good, so surely I can't have put any weight on... Can I? CAN I?!....:eek:

Hehehe, we just have to keep everything crossed, don't we? WI is intense. :scale:

Woo hoo fantastic Squiddie!

This week I have lost 3lb taking me to 9lb in 3 weeks and I've also completed my first goal of 7lb in 4 weeks! :)

I have WI tonight... I'm not terribly hopeful about a huge loss (partly because I lost a lot last week) but I've been good, so surely I can't have put any weight on... Can I? CAN I?!....:eek:

Hey don't stress about it. I am sure you won't gain, but in the 0.001% chance you do, don't forget it's been really hot this week, so you body my of held onto a lot of water! Good luck! xxx

Woo hoo fantastic Squiddie!

This week I have lost 3lb taking me to 9lb in 3 weeks and I've also completed my first goal of 7lb in 4 weeks! :)

Thanks hun! You're doing amazingly, congrats xxx

Well done babes, is that your club 10 too then?

xx

woop woop well done- thts amazing its just dropping off u , ya must be so happy- i bet you can soooo feel the difference already x

Natt, that is truly amazing. A huge well done to you and to Kelly. Three pounds is a fabulous loss.

A mere two-thirds of a pound (I do kilograms, so it's easier to see!) for me - and have been sneaking on the scales when I shouldn't so know yesterday it was a full pound. Serves me right for having a green day and a can of lager!

xx

Wow what a star!! Well done to you!

Good luck monday weighers!

Wow, well done Natt, that is a fantastic loss, go you!! Great loss Kelly, you are doing really well. Well done on your loss Harrie, you have achieved so much to date.

Good luck to all other Monday weighers xx

Wow...some fab weight losses on here this rainy Monday morning :)
I managed to loose 2lbs this week taking my total weight loss to 6stones 1lb!....am I pleased? too bloomin right! Lol

Excellent loss' everyone! Mrs V, 6st 1lb that's absolutely amazing congrats!

Never understimate your loss' everyone it's always a step closer to your goals and targets :)

Well done Jill!!!

I have my class tonight but after I weighed myself this morning I dont think I have lost anything :(

This is only my 2nd week and I thought I would have had another good loss as I have stuck to it. i was out on sat night and had steak and potatoes and only had diet coke.....

Ill just take it as it comes but just feeling a bit disheartened just now...

Sorry I forgot to say when I was being miserable - Well dont to all you guys with losses :p:p:p You are all doing fab!!!

L xxx

Don't stress if you think you've sts. Personal scales can vary from class ones by up to 5lbs. If you have STS then don't stress either, if you've stuck to the plan it could be 101 reasons and it'll come off next week :)

Congrats Jill x

Natt xxx

Back