MONDAY WEIGHERS

Missed last weeks weigh in so chuffed wehn I lost 4.5 lbs this week and got my stone and half award :D

Only one pound for my club 10.

Well done to everyone else..... I love this forum xxxxx

Well done everyone on some fantastic losses. Do you do your food diarys online so I can get some inspiration??
I lost 1lb last night which Im pleased with after a difficult week of not feeling well.

Well done everyone, so pleased for you all. X

I lost 5lbs yey!!! And I now weigh under 200lbs for the first time since I was a teenager! Also got my four and half award :D. Well done to everyone this week

wow that is fab, well done! And well done to everyone else who lost! Lost half a pound this week which was good considering. Doing an SAS log this week just to keep me on straight and narrow!

Wow some fab losses on here!! Couldn't log in last night after WI as we think the laptop has died:( But on a good note I lost 3lbs at WI so on a real push this week now to get into the next stone and get my BMI under 30.

Have a good week everyone:D

I lost 1.5lbs which is spot on what I needed to get my 1 & a half stone award so pleased with that :)

Missed last weeks weigh in so chuffed wehn I lost 4.5 lbs this week and got my stone and half award :D

Only one pound for my club 10.

Well done to everyone else..... I love this forum xxxxx

I lost 3lb ,I got my stone & a half award & I have 1/2 a lb to go to get my club 10

Back