Monday weighers!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Morning all!!

Blooming fed up...sts this week and yes, I was 100%. Not sure what is going on with my body at the moment and can only think its because I havent drunk much water over the weekend. Im doing EE today as Hubby taking me out for a meal later and then from tomorrow Im going to try FF.

Good luck everyone who weighs today, I hope you have better luck then me! :(:cry:

I can't believe it, this week I lost 4lb!!! I have lost 1lb a week for the last 4 weeks :)

Mrs V, sts is better than gaining hun, it may just need some time to catch up, keep at it x

Good luck everyone else weighing in today :)

Im weighing in tonight, feeling hopeful! But its also been my first star week since being on SW so not sure how that may affect it.

I have lost 1.5 pounds this week and got my one a half stone award! so am really pleased! been back at uni and doing loads of walking so think this helps with my loss!! Yeah Mrs V at least you did not gain, I am sure you will have a great loss next week!! Well done everyone else for your losses or good luck at your weigh ins xxx

Well done on the losses so far everyone!!! Fantastic!!

Sorry I was having a woe is me moment this morning when I posted....passed that now...still sticking to plan, so hopefully something will come off next week!!!

Well done to everyone who has lost so far today, good loss Kelly well done. X

MrsV I'm sorry you didn't lose today, maybe you have a bit of water retention this week, I'm sure you will lose again next week, love to you. X

Good luck to all other Monday WI's, I hope you all lose this week. X

Well done on the losses so far, 4lbs Kelly wow how fab!:D:D

Mrs V - sts is frustrating but you are so focused I am sure it wil come off next week, sending you a hug as consolation :hug99:

I normally WI tonight but got holiday so promised myself no nipping on the scales at home to check and focus for this week. Trying to eat at least 5 speed or super speed foods a day, wish me luck

Good luck to everyone yet to weigh today

Thank you all...hug was needed!! Lol.
Just been to the gym and trashed my frustration out there too!!! Hehehehe!
The losses are fab this week so far!

Wooo hoooo well done everyone for losing :)

Sts is GREAT too so well done peeps, it'salways better than putting on!!

Lost 3.5 pound today and I really want to keep this kind of rate going. To everyone who sts or gained or is just feeling discouraged, "keep your chin up", you can do it!!
Scouzer. X

Wow Congrats Everyone, I'm a noobie but lovin' these forums, so inspiring. I lost 4.5lbs tonight totally thrilled. I still dont get how I can eat so much but lose weight?!...must be all the water I'm forcing down.What is everyones average weekly loss? Cos I was on LL, so very quick weight loss but I understand that SW takes a little longer. Should I be expecting 2lbs a week after the first few months? xx

Well done everyone!

I lost 1/2lb last night, its my first star week as Ive been on tablets so was expecting a gain!

I'm new to SW on my 4th week, I got weighed last night and lost 1 and a half pounds! I was happy as I had been a Pizza Hut on Sunday!
Now to date I've lost 6 pounds so hopefully this week I'll get my half stone:)

Back