Monday Weighers!!!

Well done everyone! Those are some fantastic losses, especially at this time of year :clap::clap::clap:

I lost 0.5lb.
Bit disappointed with that as another 0.5lb would have got me my stone award. :(
Have stuck to it all week except today where had a buffet Xmas party at college but even then I didn't go mad and didn't feel stuffed.
Feeling a bit down. Wondering if I'm destined just to be fat. :(
Well done everybody else on their losses!

Some fab losses and great achievements this week despite all the festive temptations well done all:clap::clap::happy096::clap::clap:

1lb off for me tonight and my 3 stone award, yay me:D:D

Well done all of you!! Everyone seems to be doing really well! I'm pleased as I weighed this evening and lost another 2lb which is 12lb in 7 weeks since joining! I'm delighted and feeling a bit swotty as won slimmer of the week!! I'm happy with my progress and am sooo determined to get my stone award next week which would be lovely just in time for Christmas!!! Good luck everyone for their next weigh-in!!X

Well I weighed in today at -2.5 pounds so I received my 1 stone award after my 4th week on SW. Happy but hope to beat that next week :)

After all my moping around yesterday I lost 2lbs! So pleased and it's given me a good kick up the bum to stay focused and not have a tantrum and stick my head in the Roses tin. Yay! :D

first week weigh in and lost 3lbs very happy with that :D just need to keep up the good work.

jane

Back