Monday weighins

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Morning everyone, just thought I would start a thread for all the luvlies who are weighing in today. I'll start this week off with a dissapointing STS. Down but not out as they say. Hope you all do better than I have.

Oh joy, I haven't STS I have lost 2lbs this week, I just couldn't read the numbers right and subtract 2 from previous number. Must remember next week to be awake when getting on the scales lol.

Last edited:
Loads better than a gain hun! Keep at it this week and I'm sure you'll see the loss next weigh in, good luck x

Today I weighed and have lost 5lb :)

Better than a gain at any tiime Charlotte, I'm sure you will lose again next week.

Good luck to all you Monday WI's, best wishes to all.

I lost 1lb, I am really pleased because it was my birthday so I ate everything i wanted and also its star week! yay xx

Morning everyone, just thought I would start a thread for all the luvlies who are weighing in today. I'll start this week off with a dissapointing STS. Down but not out as they say. Hope you all do better than I have.

Loads better than a gain hun! Keep at it this week and I'm sure you'll see the loss next weigh in, good luck x

Today I weighed and have lost 5lb :)

I lost 1lb, I am really pleased because it was my birthday so I ate everything i wanted and also its star week! yay xx

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL.. You have all done so well, Kelly well done 5lb is brilliant lose what week are you hun??

I lost 1.5 this week got my half stone award and my bronze award for the body thingymiggy:D

Well done all of you. Can we get body awards at group? i do loads of exercise but didn't know it could be rewarded at group!

I lost 4 lb this week and got my 1 and half stone award whoo whoo.
Well done everybody.

Hiya All, I have lost 2lbs at this week weigh in. Pleased with that. Not sure about going next Monday as have a lads drinking session away in Portsmouth. Watch out ladies of portsmouth.......lol

I'm also a monday weigher i lost 0.5 lbs last night so going to try really hard this week to try and lose some more not losing as much as i had hoped.

Been away this weekend, and been a bit naughty, but I did lots of walking and boogying! I was dreading the WI last night, but lost 1.5 lbs! Yay!

Back