Monday WI - post your losses here

Hi Lorrayne. :) Hopefully the introduction of food will slow down my hair loss (plus I'm going back on the vitamins now), and I'm also thinking of trying this: Hair Loss advice and hair loss treatment: Free Hair loss advice from Rejuvx, the treatment for hair loss which looks like a good product, although dear (who cares, if it works!). I've got a lot of fine hair, so any gaps might show and I don't want that! :eek:

Absolutely not!!! There seems to be quite a lot of hair loss threads on here, I must read through some and see what its all about and how quickly it recovers etc.

Hope all is well with you. You are doing very well still I see. x

Hiya Ladies!
Well done on all the losses- haven't had a WI this week, but just wanted to show my face, as it were, on this, my old haunt!
I've had a funny week on the scales- on Tuesday morning they showed 10st9, which was 2lbs off since last WI and only 2lbs off target- since then, though, they have gone back up and hovered around 10st11, which it what I was at last WI. Very annoying, and Ihaven't done anything different, so am hoping it is water and will shift.
Still, not long to go. I've been running a fair bit and doing weights, and am pretty happy! Jaycey- feeling the charity shop love! I found a gorgeous blazer yesterday and on Tuesday I went to a 'swishing' night (londonfrockexchange.com), where I swapped a load of big things for little things and accessories- very satisfying!
Tomorrow I am going to a wedding, very posh, wearing the much-vaunted and long-awaited goal dress! It will be its first outing since purchasing it over 2 years ago in a 'motivational' size, so I couldn't be more excited!

Keep it up all you ladies and can't wait to read your losses again next week!

ps- hair thing worries me too. I read somewhere that it tends to happen when you begin to reintroduce food, in a not-dissimilar process to when ladies lose a lot after pregnancy. Apparently it's very short-lived, so fingers crossed. x

Hiya Ladies!
Well done on all the losses- haven't had a WI this week, but just wanted to show my face, as it were, on this, my old haunt!
I've had a funny week on the scales- on Tuesday morning they showed 10st9, which was 2lbs off since last WI and only 2lbs off target- since then, though, they have gone back up and hovered around 10st11, which it what I was at last WI. Very annoying, and Ihaven't done anything different, so am hoping it is water and will shift.
Still, not long to go. I've been running a fair bit and doing weights, and am pretty happy! Jaycey- feeling the charity shop love! I found a gorgeous blazer yesterday and on Tuesday I went to a 'swishing' night (londonfrockexchange.com), where I swapped a load of big things for little things and accessories- very satisfying!
Tomorrow I am going to a wedding, very posh, wearing the much-vaunted and long-awaited goal dress! It will be its first outing since purchasing it over 2 years ago in a 'motivational' size, so I couldn't be more excited!

Keep it up all you ladies and can't wait to read your losses again next week!

ps- hair thing worries me too. I read somewhere that it tends to happen when you begin to reintroduce food, in a not-dissimilar process to when ladies lose a lot after pregnancy. Apparently it's very short-lived, so fingers crossed. x

Nice to see you back on here Letty and I am sure it is just water weight and the scales will move back down again come Monday.

I can't wait to see pics of you in your posh frock!!! Bet you are gonna look fab in it.

Have a great time at the wedding. Hope the weather stays nice for you.

Lou x

Hi Guys

I lost a measly pound this week but not surprised really...........not much more to say on that.........how has everyone else done then this wk???????

Hi, I stayed the same, which I'm not going to get het up about. Swollen feet and ankles and a touch of constipation have probably contributed to that. Just look forward to next Monday and losing some lbs then :D

Back