Monday WI support thread - post yours here.

Caz

Repeat Offender
Well today is start of Day 2 and I did say that I wasn't going to weigh in until I go to Amsterdam in now only 4 weeks but I couldn't resist. I'm not weighing myself daily so I'm still doing better than before and really that was what I was trying to stop. I might weigh in each week or might now leave it until Amsterdam in 4 weeks, will just see how I feel. I'm just not allowed on the scales on a day other than a Monday is my rule! So, the verdict.

:scale:

Weight ~ -12lbs :eek:
Bust (over) ~ -1in
Bust (under) ~ -1in
Waist ~ -4in ~ had to check this a couple of times, didn't believe it!
Hips ~ -2in

Overall a pretty darn fantastic weigh in, far above and beyond what I expected! If I had any doubt about doing this diet (which I didn't) it's most certainly gone now. Wish I'd discovered it a while ago, it's so tasty and so easy to stick to. Think it helps that I'm finally in the right frame of mind though. Here's to week 2! :D

Anyone else weighed in today?

Last edited:
well done :)

caroline g said:
Well today is start of Day 2 and I did say that I wasn't going to weigh in until I go to Amsterdam in now only 4 weeks but I couldn't resist. I'm not weighing myself daily so I'm still doing better than before and really that was what I was trying to stop. I might weigh in each week or might now leave it until Amsterdam in 4 weeks, will just see how I feel. I'm just not allowed on the scales on a day other than a Monday is my rule! So, the verdict.

:scale:

Weight ~ -12lbs :eek:
Bust (over) ~ -1in
Bust (under) ~ -1in
Waist ~ -4in ~ had to check this a couple of times, didn't believe it!
Hips ~ -2in

Overall a pretty darn fantastic weigh in, far above and beyond what I expected! If I had any doubt about doing this diet (which I didn't) it's most certainly gone now. Wish I'd discovered it a while ago, it's so tasty and so easy to stick to. Think it helps that I'm finally in the right frame of mind though. Here's to week 2! :D

Anyone else weighed in today?

Wow! Well done! I guess you mean the start of WEEK 2 tho not DAY 2 ;) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Very well done - fab result!

My 2nd weigh-in so 12 lbs last week and 4lbs this week so all in all not a bad result. Just need to keep it up!

lorraineA said:
Very well done - fab result!

My 2nd weigh-in so 12 lbs last week and 4lbs this week so all in all not a bad result. Just need to keep it up!

Your doing brilliant xx

Oops yes week 2, would be nice after two days though! Thanks for all the nice messages, so glad this is working so well.

Well done Caroline - i also started a week ago and 7lbs of for me at weigh-in today. Which means i'm into the 15s, well 15:13 3/4!!!!

It might be by just quarter of a lb but it's still the 15s, well done!!

Hi CAROLINE!

I'll weigh tomorrow to start my tracking. I hope tomorrow's weigh in goes well.

I'm a monday weight in, and my first one in the morning! eek

Welcome back to S&S Mel :) Good luck dovydaitis, let us know how it goes!

Week 2 weigh in for me.

-1.5lbs and -6.25in

Not a fantastic WI but then I didn't expect one. Considering that I was off plan on Saturday as I went out for a meal with my whole family and some other people and I wasn't 100% either yesterday and that Week 2 is always a low one for me whatever diet I'm doing, it's not too bad. To have lost at all so soon after is still good so I'm fine with that, will just mean I have a better loss next week as I WILL be 100% again this week. Did two weeks of 100%, not going to let one weekend set me back.

Wow, even if the scales didn't move much, thats a great inch loss, so you are getting smaller each week!

MONDAY!!!

Start weight from this date: 11.7.4. (So, just over 11 1/2 stones - I should weigh no more than 9.5 as I'm a vertically challenged individual!)

caroline g said:
Welcome back to S&S Mel :) Good luck dovydaitis, let us know how it goes!

Week 2 weigh in for me.

-1.5lbs and -6.25in

Not a fantastic WI but then I didn't expect one. Considering that I was off plan on Saturday as I went out for a meal with my whole family and some other people and I wasn't 100% either yesterday and that Week 2 is always a low one for me whatever diet I'm doing, it's not too bad. To have lost at all so soon after is still good so I'm fine with that, will just mean I have a better loss next week as I WILL be 100% again this week. Did two weeks of 100%, not going to let one weekend set me back.

That's a good loos especially as you probably have some carb bloat. Be as close to 100% as possible this week and you should sed some real shift!

Hamish's Mum said:
Wow, even if the scales didn't move much, thats a great inch loss, so you are getting smaller each week!

That is ver good. Are you doing lots of fitness?

Mel are you weighing in today? If so, let us know how it goes!

Week 3 WI for me today. I ended up having Friday and Saturday off plan as we're moving soon and we were over at the new house. Friday we were there later than I expected and Saturday I forgot to take anything with me. So friday I had just 1 pack I think and something from the chip shop and then Saturday I had no packs and again, just something from the chip shop. Both times I had sausage as it was the least battered and breadcrumbed thing there and chips, but I didn't eat all the chips either time. Saturday I probably only ate half of the portion, even my mum commented that I'd left loads. Add onto all that that it's TOTM and I wasn't expecting much.

This was me... :scale:

-3.5lbs and -4.25in

I used to only measure my hips, waist and bust so it would be 1.5in under that but have lost off my neck, shoulders, arms and thighs too which I measure as they're on the S&S record sheet thing. All things considered, I think that's a pretty good loss for me and I'm happy with it. I was in a terrible mood and so was extremely tempted by jaffa cakes and dairy milk chocolate last night, this morning made it worth resisting!

Anyone else weighing in today?

Well done Caroline,

It's an American holiday and the boys are home. I'll weigh tomorrow.

Back