Monday WI

Well done yellow :)

:wow:
:0clapper:

That is brill Yellow, see hanging in there was worth it, won't be long til those friends of yours are asking you to go out with them to help with their pulling power!!!!

Thanks patches although I think I was just bring emotional and paranoid because they're fine now!!

Thanks Kay I'm made up that over 2stone in a month!!

Hi all. Hope everyone's staying upbeat and having great weight losses. :) just wanted to share my first WI with people. When I got up this morning I was truly ready to give up and go back to eating I didn't think I'd make it to what I thought was WI day tomorrow. When i checked the bag I realised I'd have to go today if I wanted enough to get through the day. Any way I forced myself out of the house and went to chemist. I was almost skipping when I came out. I lost 17lbs!!!! I'm so so chuffed and so pleased I didn't cave in. I definitely wouldn't have made it through this first week without this website so thank you to every one for all the inspirational diaries, comments, ups and downs. Here's to the next weigh in, fingers crossed it will be a good'un! Best of luck to everyone doing it tough so to speak xx

That is unbelievable, well done you!

Thanks daisy n patches!!

Well done steamy that's a fabulous loss in the first week!! Mine was 16lb so u beat my record!!

Thanks Patches, Daisy, Yellow and Surfer - still huge beaming smiles and grins here lol. I know it's a reflection on just how much I've got to lose and it's really unlikely I'll keep losing at the same huge rate but wow it was so good to have all the effort made worthwhile. So good to know I've lost nearly all the harmful extra weight I had put on just because of that vile drug the hospital put me on - if anyone gets anything at all from my posting please let it be this,,, if you are prone to weight gain and are offered the pain control drug Lyrica DON'T TAKE IT, run a mile, stick with the pain etc etc, just my opinion but this drug seriously messed up my life and in only ten days too!
Anyway I ramble far too much!, thanks again everyone for being so very inspirational, here's to another good 24 hrs tomorrow eh?! Xxxx

Sssteamy it's interesting that you say that I'm just off lyrica this week was on it for about 5 months impossible to lose weight while your on it. Mine was for the pain from herniated discs. Now that I'm home and off it I'm heading to the chemist to pick up my lipotrim today.

Back