Monday WI

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Well i thought it would be worse but i managed to lose 3lb this week. Not bad as i haven't been to the toilet for 4 days!:(

One more pound and i've reached my first mini goal which is 2 stone before birthday, it's on Friday so fingers crossed.

How did everyone else do today?

hey good work Stinky! I have my WI's on fridays, so i've got to wait until then. eeeek!

I think I should have lose just over 2 stone total by then though, which would be great! =D - keep it going, and Good luck!

Last edited:
well done :)

Good on ya! That one pesky pound will defo be gone by Friday. Me thinks you will need to take some laxatives before the belly ache will come. Go get yourself some fibreclear, senekot (max ones are the best as I have just discovered!) or ducolax and it should help.

You have had some fab losses so keep up the good work! xxx

Well done on the weight loss
that lb will go once you've been to the toilet. I know it sounds a lot but i've tested it and seen it for myelf
Happy Birthday when it comes

Well done on losing a bag of flour!!!! Do get yourself something sooner rather than later! You don't want to make yourself ill. There's nothing worse than stomach cramps coz you haven't been!

x

Ahh thanks everyone, i have bought some fibreclear so hopefully things will get moving, if you know what i mean.

Well done 3lb is fantastic!! XX

Thanks! Did anyone else get weighed today?

Yep, lots of us in the Monday Club! I lost 4lb.

Remember Fibreclear just gives you extra fibre so is more preventative, you may still need a laxative to clear the build up so far.

x

Well done you two!!
BTW my, ah hem:sick0019: is over the fibreclear did the trick,:party0049:

well done hun!!! thats great news your doing so well,yes i got weighed this morning & lost 4lb....fantastic this diet isn't it!!!! caz xx

Great loss caz! Yes lovin the LT!

Back