Monday WI

I have had bad week and got wi at 9.30 eeekkk. Oh well today is another week. Good luck xx

I'm absolutely dreading WI tonight, I was sooooo good all last week, ate loads of superspeed foods because I wanted to get 2 and a half off this week to get to my stone aware but both my scales and the Wii fit say i've put 2lbs on! I did go a bit mad on Saturday night but drank wine within my syns but then had a big row with my boyf and proceeded to eat about two thirds of a box of cereal!!!!!! I was soooo ashamed...and now i'm gutted! :eek:(

I am off to get weighed now, did celebrate mothers day and had a lovely meal with wine(too much) have not been drinking so a couple of glasses really hit the spot, hope the scales are kind to me, will check in when I get back, good luck to all who is getting weighed today.

I'm absolutely dreading WI tonight, I was sooooo good all last week, ate loads of superspeed foods because I wanted to get 2 and a half off this week to get to my stone aware but both my scales and the Wii fit say i've put 2lbs on! I did go a bit mad on Saturday night but drank wine within my syns but then had a big row with my boyf and proceeded to eat about two thirds of a box of cereal!!!!!! I was soooo ashamed...and now i'm gutted! :eek:(

Argh!! Don't worry about the Wii fit weight, they are not a calibrated scale and the weight on it can fluctuate greatly - mine can change by 4lb in a day. I don't use the weight bit on it any more.

Just go by the "official" weigh in, you never know, you may be surprised! And, if the cereal was a high fibre type then it's probably done some good!!! :):)

Good luck everyone at WI today.

WI tonight at 7 and i am really nervous - i was really good during the week and had a few slips at the weekend (namely drinking more wine than i synned for!) so hopefully it'll not be too bad!

Its my first one too and i am putting pressure on myself because i lost 4lb last time i joined with my first WI and wasn't as good as i have been this week!

Well, somehow or other I lost 1.75lbs! It is the end of AF, so I think that helped a lot. Only 3.5lbs to go . . . except goal is changing a little. Might put an extra couple of pounds on and get my lifetime goal which is to be 8 something.

How has everyone else done?

Oh well it was bad I gained 3.5lb this week so can only say it was deserved and I only have myself to blame. Never mind am focused this week and aim for 2lb off and will do my best to get that.

I lost 1.5lb :) and it is my star week

Good luck to all the Monday WI s:wave_cry:

Well I lost 2.5lb and got my CLUB10 and my 1.5stone off award. I am so pleased with myself,good luck to all

Thanks Jaylou, i don't think i'll rest until after WI! Then i'll just draw a line under it and start again! Fingers and toes crossed!!

Well done every one, there are some great results from you all this week, I'm going at 5:30 tonight. I don't know what the scales will say, but I've had 2 boozy nights out and I don't feel like I ate as much fruit and veg as I normally do. So a little gain is expected. I've never gained before, don't like the thought of it!! I'm going to stay to class and get some tips off everyone and have a great week this week.

I only lost 1lb this week :sigh: but I guess I only have myself to blame - went a bit mad on Saturday night. Guess I just have to move on and concentrate on the week ahead. Feel really down tho.

Well done on the weight losses so far and good luck to anyone who has still to weigh in to-day :fingerscrossed:

I don't let anyone put a sad face on for "only" 1lb off. Get that pound of butter out and imagine it wrapped round you! Then you'll be :D

Great losses. Well done all. And those with not so happy faces, it'll be better news next week, I'm sure.

I don't let anyone put a sad face on for "only" 1lb off. Get that pound of butter out and imagine it wrapped round you! Then you'll be :D

Thanks Harrie, I know you are right ~ just feeling a bit low to-day ~ probably down to the fact that I'm cross with myself - had been good all week and exercised and then I messed up come Saturday night! Well done on your weight loss, xx

A loss is a loss and heading in the right direction too!

I stayed the same this week - a bit disappointed but I know I've been allowing myself more syns than usual coz I was doing heaps of exercise :d'oh: lesson learned!!

Anyhoo, new week, new start, gained last week so I'm determined to lose next week, especially since I'm only 2lbs from my stone!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Christine xx

Back